1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rumor: Lindsay Lohan in "The Muppets" Sequel?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Mar 7, 2012.

1. bknatchbull

bknatchbull Well-Known Member

2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Don't have a problem with a cameo from her, but she's not a good enough actress to hold court with the Muppets over the two hour length of a movie. Miss Piggy would blow her out of the water easily.
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

This is nothing more than a rumor started by Lohan and her people. The script isn't even written yet... the thought that she's being rumored for a cameo already is laughable.
    a_Mickey_Muppet, Cindy, Aaron and 2 others like this.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

5. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I agree. And you know what? In my personal opinion, JANICE could blow Lindsey out of the water!
    heralde likes this.
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You know what, rumur that it is, I just LOVE that the gossip columns are already devoting pages to the New Muppet Movie! Fantastic.
  7. miss kermie

I know! I guess they are seriously making it, like fer sure.

Wait til I tell my friend Mai!

Me: They're making another movie!

Mai: NOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoooooooooooooooooOOOOooo! Now she going to do that wierd countdown thing!
  8. Beauregard

I was secretly hoping that I would get a chance to stop marketing the Muppets via my Facebook and give all my friends a bit of a break...I was wrong!
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  9. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

WTH? Are you kidding me? I have to say no. I'm all about recovery and new starts...but not in a Muppet movie.
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, what's this all about? I'm having trouble reading the cue cards.
  11. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    Should we move this thread to the "signs of the apocalypse" section?

-------------
    MJTaylor likes this.
  13. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

WOCKA...WOCKA...that's a good one...
  14. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Wow, it's April 1st already?!?!?!
  15. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

HAHA...I HOPE that's true...just a rumor. It said she had an idea for her and piggy in rehab....when was Piggy in rehab?
  16. miss kermie

If she didn't go to jail for stealin' a diamond, what else did she go for?:laugh:
  17. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Oh yeah...duh...
  18. Beauregard

Well, they tried to make her go too rehab, but she said...no, no, no.

Bea:zany:{House of Wine}regard
    MJTaylor and miss kermie like this.
  19. miss kermie

LOL I can imagine that.

Piggy- Wobbly and can't keep balanced, and her voice sounds... well... Drunk.

Piggy: I'm not goin'!
    Piggy you need to go to rehab seriously, its not good for you.
    Piggy: I'm fine! Now get me some more chocolate! And a beer!
    ... Yeah, you're goin' to rehab.

5 min. Later

Piggy: Where am I?
    In rehab.
    Piggy: No...NO! NO! * walks out *

*bows* thank you, thank you!
  20. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Somehow I don't think Disney would allow for Miss Piggy to go into rehab (I wonder if Lindsey Lohan think the Muppets are still like their 2002-2005 selves, when they seemed to rely on the Simpsons/Family Guy-type humor). Still, I dont think Lindsey Lohan would have say in the idea (does she still even have the star power that Jason Segel has, which helped get the Muppets back in theaters in the first place?).

It's interesting the article says Lindsey Lohan wants a featured part in the next movie to help bring her back to the spotlight. If that actually happened, it'd be ironic, the Muppets got back in theaters due to a celebrity (Jason Segel), and then the Muppets make a has-been a big star again.