RPG: The Search for Skeeter

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This is really creepy, what if there's snakes down here, ahhh, I think there's one on me! It's around my neck and it has pink polka dots....oh never mind it's just my tie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*comes out of trunk with earrings, neckles, a crown and two jewels in his eyes* I look hand-some. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sorry, but this isn't my story, it's Scooter's. So Scooter, lead on.
Certainly.

GAME MASTER: The flickering candles give enough light to make out the room is some kind of strange underground hide-out. There are many packages of food scattered bout, as well as hammocks, and seats, and vraious supplies.

Remebering the riddle under the old trunk, the Muppets head to the back, or tail, of the cavern. Here, there are some more steps, leading up into the rear-end of the elephant statue. Stood at the head of those stairs with the candles to guide you, there is a dazeling display of hyroglyfics (sp?)

A man, alone on a rock, weeping, then a lady, by his side, sourounded by animals. From a tree, she plucks a fruit. A snake slithers along her arm. A boat, huge, waves, people drowning. Then three men, one of them circled, and arrow pointing down from him to a rally of decentents. An array of people, spreading out, acros teh continents. Again, one is circled, and again, and again. There's enogh circles, in fact, for this to be an episode of ssame street.

Finally, one man reaches a coninent, this is Africa. The man is alone in a boat. Then he's eraching the shore, and is greated by a herd of elephants, each elephant scratched into the cave walls with grace and elegence. He walks with the elephants...

Further down, there are more paintings. The elphants are painted as the kings of the jungle, high up on mountain tops, below them are the Kookazsa tribe, bringing presents. Further on, the elephants charge, stampedeing through the village. The villigers are offering presents...the elephants stampede harder....curl their trunks around humans and carry them away.

And there's number beside these occasions, scratched into the wall. ||||||||||||||||

This has happened sixteen times. There's a message is scrawling handwriting below. "It will happen again, unless we bring people in our stead."

Below that.

"We'll give them the reporter, and the children. They will elave us alone."

Fianlly...

"They are taking us all. They won't stop. I must go and help my family..."

Er, boss, is this what I think it is? It's like the history of the world, leading to the Kookasza tribe's dissapearence.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Oh well........No Skeeter.......can we go home now?

*looks at herself in her hand held mirror*

I could really use some Be-uty treatments right now!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Piggy! You know we have to save Skeeter, we came this far, we have to keep going. Although my fur is starting to straighten from all this heat. So, what does all this need?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Piggy! You know we have to save Skeeter, we came this far, we have to keep going. Although my fur is starting to straighten from all this heat. So, what does all this need?
I would say a good strong conditioner.....or burn it off.....hehehehe

Oh all right, If we must go on....let's get going...........

christyb

Reaction score
Hmmm....it seems to me as if the Kookasa Tribe is being enslaved to someone. Also is forced to sacrifice their loved ones.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, and either that someone is using the elephants, or the elephants are the problem. I'd say we should get out of this statue and find the elephant herds. They got my sister...

Hmm. but how do we get out? The door's shut.

*tries door*

And, apparently has a lock mechanism...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Could Animal bang through the lock with his special drumsticks?