Role Play: Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
NO! Don't...you shouldn't...uh--too late. Well, you won't be hungry for a little while anyways, Harry.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Harry, you might want to take something for your stomach.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*picks up guitar*

:sing: We're on our way far away from somewhere, We love to sing and dance our cares away but now its time to go and its beeeeenn fuuunn, So hope to have fun while were ahwayyyyy, Dance, sing and have some fun :sing:

*sings back to camp* There ya'll go. I had lots of fun. Thanks for visiting Fraggle Rock. We should do this another time. See ya'll.

*waves bye*

(Sorry guys I'm not really a good coming up w/ song lyrics off the top of my head but there they are)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, Gobo!! Hope you all enjoy the gold and gems that came outta that cave.

*Climbs out of hole and back to camp.*

I suppose now it's time to start packing.

*Grabs up rubber chicken.*

Okay, I'm ready. Let's go.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*The hike begins to the cars, and they all load up into the EM bus in which they came, and head home into the sunset. As they ride through town, they pass a hospital, inside of which...

ZEB (To the doctor): Yeah, so when we seen them there talkin' animals, we just took aim, but they blowed us up!
JEB: That they did, doctor!

Nurse: Doctor, we have them wrapped from the burns, and the pain medication is on the way. Should we deliver it right to you?
Doctor: No, nurse, go ahead and deliver it to this place (hands her a clip board). That's where I'm sending these two guys.
Nurse: Psychiatric ward?
Doctor: Yes, for a VERY VERY long time!*
THE END

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Epilogue:

*hangs head out window making gagging noises*

Harry just lost the gold.

P

Philo and Gunge

Epilogue:
FOZZIE BEAR
After Fozzie got back from the Rockies, he sat down on his old rocking chair the the basement and watched football. Then after the game he went to the museum of corny jokes and ate at Hot-Dog-on-a-Stick. Yay for him!

CRAZY HARRY
Crazy Harry layed in bed because the cold made him sick.

PHILO & GUNGE
After getting back to Fraggle Rock, "You Can't Win" became a popular syndacated TV game show.

ROWLF THE DOG
Rowlf ended up making a music CD based on their Rocky Mountain trip, later turned into a hit Broadway show. He also took his piano act on the road and onto "The Tonight Show" but ended up leaving halfway through the show because there were green M&M's in the bowl.

JANICE AND FLOYD
They locked themselves in separate bathrooms and washed up from the terrible pain they suffered in Fraggle Rock and in the Rockies.

GOBO, RED AND WEMBLEY
They went back to Fraggle Rock, sang "Hip Hip Hurray", pestered the Gorgs and they built up a bussiness district. Then they all went to sleep.

MISS PIGGY
Went back and started eating fine food at Olive Garden in Orlando. Where she ran into Wile E. Coyote, who was a waiter. She karate chopped him.

GONZO
Gonzo went and jumped into the outside swimming pool to do stupid diving tricks.

KERMIT
Kermit had some alone time with the animatronics on Splash Mountain. Who provided plenty of company.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
:boo: Statler: Well, I can definitely think of my favourite part of that story
:sleep: Waldorf: And what was that?
:boo: Statler: The end!! Do ho ho ho ho ho!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
JANICE AND FLOYD
They locked themselves in separate bathrooms and washed up from the terrible pain they suffered in Fraggle Rock and in the Rockies.
Yeah, man. It's gonna take weeks for all these cuts and bruises to heal.