ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. I'mgoing to have Beau...or Clueless...or beau...or clueless...or....beau....or....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok I've finally made up my mind, if we're going with the Oz theme than I would like to play Rowlf this time.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well well well...don't everybody get too excited! :smile: I never said it WOULD be an Oz themed story.

But it will be the Muppets being themselves, not the Muppets playing another character.

But, I think you'll all like the game.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I have a few ideas for what character I'm going to play, and then when you reveal what the story's about, I can adjust my decision accordingly. Hopefully this time I'll actually get better posting updates.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I have dibs on playing Angela...........hey wait.........already play that part....

NEVERMIND

I'll stick with Piggy

(giggle)

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wonder if Daffyfan will get mad if I play his part since he did say he wanted to be Kermit I just couldn't choose who I wanted to play but he still wants to play Kermit I'll give him up.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Send him a PM and see. Only a few more days (NOT THURSDAY, and NOT FRIDAY) until the new RPG comes! I hope you've all read up on a certain series of book based on a certain land so you'll know what you're doing and where you're going!