ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I need a Rowlf avatar. I looked on Google and didn't find anything small enough. Anyone have one they could send my way before the launch of the game? Thanks!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hm...not read about Oz....might try and get some research in before teh game. And I may go for Clueless. Or Beau. Or Clueless....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Didja Get it?
Sure did! Thank you so much!

Beau, don't worry, I haven't read up much on Oz either, but may try to squeeze in some, or just be totally lost, but I still intend to have fun!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. Ok. I NEED help!

Clueless or Beauregard?

What do people want to see?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Are we starting this week or next? I'm leaving for vacation on the 26th and won't be back until the 3rd...does that mean I shouldn't participate?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Starting the game Saturday Morning.

Keep in mind that we don't exclude characters from the games (hence, no "cast list" in the beginning) so if Miss Piggy isn't there for a few days we'll just assume she is and we'll keep on playing, when you get back to the game, just read everything and catch up, and jump right in.

It isn't a necessity to know all about Oz to play the RPG.

I'll go ahead and release the title and a quick specific about the game:
RPG: Muppets In Oz--the Muppets go there, but a new twist: No Scarecrow or Dorothy, etc. The Muppets play themselves, not other characters. I think it'll be fun.