Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Speaking of White Privilege, let me tell you how it benefitted me.
Last month I got really crazy and ripped the tag off my mattress. Next thing I knew I was being cuffed and stuffed, sent to the big house awaiting my day in court.
Trial day comes, I'm standing before the judge. He reads my deposition and reaches his verdict:
"White Privilege! Case dismissed! Now get your right-leaning Christian Duck Dynasty cracker a$$ out of my courtroom and don't you dare let me see you again!!!!!!!"

And if you're gullible enough to believe that, I got a cheap bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Step into my office.
I was gonna say you forgot “jive turkey” but I guess it’s not the 70s anymore. :concern:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, score one against collective bargaining and the blue collar workforce this morning. Elections have consequences. This one was the stolen SCOTUS seat that Gorsuch assumed that will help widen the gap between rich and poor even more. I know a lot of people don't understand today's decision or what it will mean, but see how wages look in another decade. Without union protections, even many non union protections we have now wouldn't exist. This can be righted, but it could take generations.
For us ignorant folk, please explain what the SCOTUS decision means. TIA

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what? I don't think there's a single Democrat running for governor in my state this year. Not. A. Single. One. Everybody running are staunch, pro-Trump Republicans, selling their "traditional morals and values" and how they "fully support Our Beloved President Donald J. Trump and all he's doing to restore our country," and how they'll even do what they can to see to it his wall is built.

Disgusting.

In other news, Trump supporters have been terrorizing the restaurant Sanders was kicked out of, including one redneck who broke in, yelled, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN," and began throwing poop all over the place (a friend of yours, @LittleJerry92? :wink: ). Now . . . notice how you never see liberals do any stupid stuff like this. Did they terrorize the baker who refused to bake for gay couples?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
(a friend of yours, @LittleJerry92? :wink: ).

Now . . . notice how you never see liberals do any stupid stuff like this. Did they terrorize the baker who refused to bake for gay couples?
Again, I'm not letting them off the hook because they're not so innocent either.

Can we all just agree that neither side is superior and that they both have their up and downs?
We can't, cause we have two (formerly three) left viewers who refuse to accept any form of critism on their party.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I do find interesting though?

Not once on any political thread have I seen independents critisized.... :search:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's a good thing our Beloved President Donald J. Trump has such a wonderful sense of humor, and that his comments about journalists and reporters needed to be gunned down was all said in good-hearted jest, because his supporters may have actually taken that seriously and done that very thing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, wait a minute, they did. . . .

:oops:

:mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :attitude: :boo: :grr: :frown: :grouchy: :smirk: :sigh: :cry: :scary:

Can we all just agree that neither side is superior and that they both have their up and downs?
And you wonder why I tagged you the other day?