"Real" Muppet Babies

jediX

Reaction score
Hahaha...good luck. Back in the day when I downloaded stuff, all there was Muppet-wise was:

-Pirated copies of episodes of TMS from T/L DVD's
-Swedish Chef TMS segments
-MT-Prince (subtitled)
-Weezer "Keep Fishin"

Maybe someone here has it on VHS.

I KNEW it wasn't in that special -- I am 100% sure it showed the MTM clip plus (I think) clips of the intro of the cartoon. I think it went into LMM for a bit at the end, too.

Avalon

Reaction score
jediX said:
I KNEW it wasn't in that special -- I am 100% sure it showed the MTM clip plus (I think) clips of the intro of the cartoon. I think it went into LMM for a bit at the end, too.
Yup. The segment includes Muppet Babies, Little Muppet Monsters, and Fraggle Rock.

Pino

Reaction score
Warrick said:
It was the 'Im Going To Always Love You' music video.

They used the Muppet Babies in the nursery, A real live Pig and Frog, And Jim Henson made an appearance with big ol' green Kermit feet and the sidewalk lit up as he walked along (ala Michael Jackson's Billy Jean.)

seeya
This fragment was also shown on `The mUppets Celebrate Jim Henson´right?

baby sinclair

Reaction score
you know it would be so Koolio if they brung back muppet babies but instead of them being cartoons :crazy: they would be puppets like in the manhattan movie :excited:

jediX

Reaction score
The movie clip was, I SEVERLY doubt that music video was, seeing as I had never heard of it before.

Avalon

Reaction score
Pino said:
This fragment was also shown on `The mUppets Celebrate Jim Henson´right?
Yes, the segment with Jim in the suit and Kermit slippers was in that special. I just watched it again last night.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Avalon said:
Ah, so it was a separate music video then? Thanks.

Does anyone, then, know where the picture of the Skeeter muppet that has been on the MC banner in the past came from? Was it created for some posters or publicity shots or something like that? Or was it from this same video?
Actually, if I recall correctly, Jamie (the guy who makes up all of those cool holiday and birthday/memorial tribute banners) created the Skeeter muppet almost completely from elements of the baby Scooter muppet.

-Kim

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
THat reminds me...does anyone have any screencaps from the Muppet Babies segment in Muppets take Manhattan? I've looked everywhere and haven't been able to find any online!