"Real" Muppet Babies

Avalon

Reaction score
I was watching the Muppets 30th Anniversary Celebration the other day and noticed a few clips of muppet Muppet Babies (did that make sense? you know, puppets in the cartoon style). Does anyone know where these were from?

I had seen a puppet of Skeeter in the MC banner before, but sorta put the question in the back of my mind for a while. Now, it was returned, and I'm curious. :stick_out_tongue:

jediX

Reaction score
Well, the number shown on that special is a portion of a musical number entitled "I'm Gonna Always Love Yoy" (I think...it's kind of hard to tell what the exact title is) from "The Muppets Take Manhattan". It was Piggy's fantasy of what it would have been like if they had known each other as babies.

jediX

Reaction score
By the way, that song is on the Mayhem&More cd released last year (I think).

Avalon

Reaction score
No, there was another clip shown. It was one of those TV within the TV within the TV things, with the Muppet Babies watching the screen. On camera were Kermit, Fozzie, and Scooter.

It definitely was not the segment from MTM.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Avalon,

It was the 'Im Going To Always Love You' music video.

They used the Muppet Babies in the nursery, A real live Pig and Frog, And Jim Henson made an appearance with big ol' green Kermit feet and the sidewalk lit up as he walked along (ala Michael Jackson's Billy Jean.)

seeya

Avalon

Reaction score
Ah, so it was a separate music video then? Thanks.

Does anyone, then, know where the picture of the Skeeter muppet that has been on the MC banner in the past came from? Was it created for some posters or publicity shots or something like that? Or was it from this same video?

jediX

Reaction score
Warrick said:
It was the 'Im Going To Always Love You' music video.

They used the Muppet Babies in the nursery, A real live Pig and Frog, And Jim Henson made an appearance with big ol' green Kermit feet and the sidewalk lit up as he walked along (ala Michael Jackson's Billy Jean.)

seeya
Weird... I can't recall that in the special.

Ryan

Reaction score
jediX said:
Weird... I can't recall that in the special.
It wasn't in the special. It was a seperate music video, shwon on HBO, MTV, and The Muppet's Merv Griffin appearance. to promtoe MTM.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could see this Music Video? Or is there a way to download it from Kazaa?