Question about scooter and skeeter

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Byron,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Hey,
I thought Janice was in more than two.

In the UK they jsut recdently bought out two Muppet Babies videos !

And both had all the episodes with Baby Janice, Statler and Waldorf and Bean Bunny !

I wonder why they decided to show these episodes, Maybe because they think that they are the best ?

See ya
OK, Statler and Waldorf were on MB too? I'm kinda glad I missed the last few years of the show.

Does anyone have any pictures of Janice, Statler, and Waldorf from MB? I'd love to see what they did with these characters!

statler&waldorf

Reaction score
i don't know details about janice on there, thoug i do remember hersome what. I think a few of the muppets did guest spots like that, but her and bean are the only ones i know did as babies. I remember bean on there pretty well. Statler and Waldorf were friends of Nanny, I believe. They would come and tell the children stories and stuff like that. Like two old uncles i guess. but that's all i know about them right off, it's been quite a while since i've seen the muppet babies, but i remember that much (man i wish i had a satalite dish, cause i'm pretty sure they come on noggin now).

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hey,
Bean Bunny joined them in the last Seasons, Janice joined them for a few shows too.

'Uncle' Statler and Waldorf also showed up a few times.

Other Muppets in the show where Adult Link Hogthrob, Adult Piggy, Adult Dr Strangepork, Adult Kermit, Adult Fozzie.
All of those were in an animated segment which originally came from Little Muppet Monsters

They were supposed to be in a movie that Baby Kermit and Baby Piggy made.

I also think that once there was a live shots of Dr Teeth and Kermit from The Muppet Show, But i could be wrong

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Baby Janice? Like w-o-o-ow man! What episodes was she on? DOes anyone know the titles? I do know she was in a series of short lived "Muppet Kids" books, though. Statler and Waldorf were in several episodes. I have one on video, and I could try to dub you one. But it'd be easier to track down the video of Muppet Babies (U.S. Buena Vista release) entitled "Let's Explore!" The two are in the episode "Transcontinental Woo Woo." As for Pigs in Space and Kermit P.I, They were part of the short live "Muppet Babies and Monsters" show. Clips of them, as Warrick said were used in the episode "Eight Flags Over My Nanny." They are also available on U.S. release video tape under the title "Let's Build." If you cannot fid this one either, I could try to dub up a tape for you.

P.S. The Kermit P.I. clip was narrated by Jim Henson Himself! The opening anyway.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
I don't remember the title, but I remember the episode summary in which Baby Janice appeared.. (and she was only in ONE episode.)

Basically, she comes over and she's introduced as the new kid in town and Bean's new friend. Anyway, Bean announces that Janice can read him his favourite story, and the other babies are amazed that she's literate, as they can't read yet themselves. Of Course Janice can't read either, so when she's asked to prove her literary skills, she winds up faking her way through Peter Rabbit, throwing in a rock concert and a bunch of other things.

Hope that helps!:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man I'd kill to see those episodes (well, not really kill, maybe smack someone in the face with a banana cream pie). I have seen a lot of Bean episodes. I know he was voiced by Dave Coulier also (though he gave a lower pitched interpretation). Who voiced Janice, though? Does anyone know?

As for Staler and Waldorf, they were mildly amusing, though not a quarter as funny as the actual Puppets. They were, as mentioned before, wacky Uncles (They were called Uncle Statler and Uncle Waldorf, though they weren't exactly their uncles) and they taught them stuff instead of making fun of them!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Baby Rowlf
I don't remember the title, but I remember the episode summary in which Baby Janice appeared.. (and she was only in ONE episode.)

Basically, she comes over and she's introduced as the new kid in town and Bean's new friend. Anyway, Bean announces that Janice can read him his favourite story, and the other babies are amazed that she's literate, as they can't read yet themselves. Of Course Janice can't read either, so when she's asked to prove her literary skills, she winds up faking her way through Peter Rabbit, throwing in a rock concert and a bunch of other things.

Hope that helps!:smile:
Wow Baby Rowlf, thanks a lot! :big_grin: Yeah, I really wonder who voiced her, if Richard was able to, or someone else?

I knew of the really basic plot from somewhere once before, but from your "Of course Janice can't read either," on, I never knew that stuff! :smile: Thanks again! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
He did everyone's voice at the end of the series. He was Bean, Statler and Waldorf, Now Janice. Not to mention Baby Animal, and Bunsen!

What did she look like, I wonder.