Question about making puppets

Teenager's

Reaction score
I've been thinking of using this for awhile...I think I might use it on an upcoming project...but I dunno yet...

puppetguy 2191

Reaction score
i used to buy mask latex from monstermakers.com, but it deteriorates in only a couple of months

puppetguy 2191

Reaction score
yea, so teenagers, i kinda put aside my dragon puppet ideas for a while. it just wasnt... whats the word... effecient? is that it? i dunno, anyway, who knows, mabey next year. thank you for all your help anyways. it was really nice to have someones help.:crazy:

Teenager's

Reaction score
yea, so teenagers, i kinda put aside my dragon puppet ideas for a while. it just wasnt... whats the word... effecient? is that it? i dunno, anyway, who knows, mabey next year. thank you for all your help anyways. it was really nice to have someones help.:crazy:
Oh yea, You're Welcome Puppetguy, I'm sorry your Dragon didn't work out. How far did you get?

puppetguy 2191

Reaction score
well, i really only drew out some blueprints and get some price quotes. i am going to do a show at the rennassance fair, with a small dragon hand puppet. the problem is, i need a skit involving a dragon, a funny one, and soon! does anyone know of any?

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Thanks i'm glad you like him he was going to be a blue lizard but i kept adding things to it and it became a dragon.

puppetguy 2191

Reaction score
WOW! that is a great puppet! listen... if you feel so inclined, could you tell me what pattern you used, what materials, cost, ect? if its kinda hush hush, send me a P.M., and i will promise to keep it hush hush. but dont feel obligated. if you dont think you should, you dont have to.