Post yer mug shot here (if ya wanna)

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by julia
So Jackie, tell us all about him! Where did you meet him? When? How? And, most importantly: does he like Muppets?!?!
Well let me see...if you saw the picture he's about 6 feet tall, light brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen in my life hehe! I go to Rutgers University here in NJ and he graduated there in 2000. He just turned 24 a couple of weeks ago so he's about 4 years older than me :smile: (That's okay, Emmy knows that is the same age as Squishy Bottom) One day back in January we met in the student center through two of my friends that knew him too. We always ended up talking to each other and ditching everyone else anyway so he asked me out on a date.

As you read in my last post the date went GREAT! We started seeing each other regularly ever since. I went to his house first and met his parents and his evil brother LOL, then i brought him home to meet my parents which went much better than I thought because they ended up loving him! Yay!! :smile:

He's just a really sweet guy. I've never met anyone quite like him before. He's always thinging about me and how I feel. Totally unselfish and would do anything for me. He tries so hard to impress me that I just fell in love with him instantly. We've been going out almost 3 months now and he's still full of surprises.

Now the ONLY fault about him is that he really isn't interested about the Muppets, BUT he doesn't hate them or anything. The other day we watched Labyrinth. He didn't realize those were Muppets! LOL!! He also loves Dark Crystal. But like I said he'd do anything for me and he would definitely take the time to watch a Muppet DVD with me! hehe! :wink:

Here is us again for those who haven't seen...

http://members.aol.com/MariaNJ350/0015.jpg

:big_grin:

julia

Reaction score
Well, that's a nice story - glad you're so happy with him! And you two do look cosy on that pic, by the fireplace and all... You do realise though that now you really have to keep us posted with all of your news in this developing relationship... So what's he doing at the moment, since he' not studying any more? (You see, I really want to know everything...)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Jackie

All I have to say is...

Awwwwwwww. How cute!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
My turn

Well, it's my turn to post a picture of myself.

However... I could not find an actual picture.

But I did find that drawing that I made of me as an action figure.

This drawing does not show the glasses that I wear, nor does it show the cape that I wish I wore.

But it has a muffin...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jackie

How incredibly sweet! I am very happy for you. Now if I could ever tear myself away from my work and portfolio prep, I could go out on a date!! :big_grin:

julia

Reaction score
Emmy, you're beautiful! But what is that thing sticking out of the front of your pants?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Emmy, you're beautiful! But what is that thing sticking out of the front of your pants?
LOL!!!

I have problems staying inside the lines when I color (even when I color on the computer).

Unfortunately, I never caught that slip of the mouse...

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Well, I am sure that it is also Elmo's birthday! Now you have double the reason to celebrate!

Jackie

Reaction score
Well, that's a nice story - glad you're so happy with him! And you two do look cosy on that pic, by the fireplace and all... You do realise though that now you really have to keep us posted with all of your news in this developing relationship... So what's he doing at the moment, since he' not studying any more? (You see, I really want to know everything...)
He's currently the controller at a company called Checkolite! That's a very good position. He's so very smart. :smile: