Post yer mug shot here (if ya wanna)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I know some of y'all may not feel comfortable with this, and that's cool---but some kooky freaks like me are nice and open online.

So if you've got a pic of yourself, let's share our Muppety selves with our wacky pals.

This is as far as I'd go, though---don't expect a home address from me in my next thread! (unless you promise to bring lots and lots of presents and goodies)

He whom they call "Byron":

(Hit "Refresh" if it doesn't work the first time---it'll load up)

Jackie

Reaction score
If these links don't work when you click on them, copy and paste them into your web browser :smile:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I know some of y'all may not feel comfortable with this, and that's cool---but some kooky freaks like me are nice and open online.

So if you've got a pic of yourself, let's share our Muppety selves with our wacky pals.

This is as far as I'd go, though---don't expect a home address from me in my next thread! (unless you promise to bring lots and lots of presents and goodies)

He whom they call "Byron":

Good gravy. I'd post my ever so charming mug on here, but I don't have a site. I'll attempt to make one or send a pic to someone who does and is willing to post it somewhere!

:cool:

dwmckim

Reaction score
...and i don't have to post anything since Scarecroe did it for me with the above pic!:embarrassed: