Post yer mug shot here (if ya wanna)

julia

Reaction score
Well, Bragi might be hot, but the pic says it was made in 1994! Which leads me to believe that Bragi is now in fact 8 years older and probably bold and fat...
Oh, and Matt, love the hat! Ever considered moving to France? They'd love you there!

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by julia

Oh, and Matt, love the hat! Ever considered moving to France? They'd love you there!
I lived in Phoenix, Arizona for three months. Is that anything like France? Ehhhh. I think I'll just stay in jersey. I was born here, I'm probably gonna die here . :frown: But I like it here.

--Matt

julia

Reaction score
Hey Jessue, cute pic; auditioning for Charlies Angels II, I presume?

Jessie

Reaction score
-Julia-

LOL, I wish! That was taken when my friend and I were being stupid in a department store when we went to a big city. I don't think the salespeople appreciated us small town gals messing around in their store though!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Pictures...

HIYA!

I think everyone knows by now there are pics of me, me as a Ghostbuster and Blues Brother, and my puppets and cartoons of Muley the Mule and Friends at:

www.midsouthcartoonists.com

In the Picture Gallery in just about ANY of the albums.

Later,
FOZ

By the way, Ain't we got just a handsome lot of family members here at MC?? Well, up until you go to the link in MY post...although, Muley is told he's cute quite often, and he does get all the girls...and the laughs...and the compliments...and...I think I'm jealous of my puppet. Hmm. Puppet envy.

I need therapy now.