Please tell me what is up with the MUFFINS?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
no BUT i was in one of those everything is a dollar stores and i saw pez flavored popcorn BLECH

Sarah

I almost bought it, just to see how gross it was

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
no BUT i was in one of those everything is a dollar stores and i saw pez flavored popcorn BLECH
LOL THAT'S where i got the idea from!!! i have seen the Pez Pop Corn and I almost bought some to see how gross it was too!!! I saw Purple, and Yellow ones, i think Orange too, no pink.

Zack)Rowlf the, you could easly make pez punch thought! Ya just gotta by a lotta Pez!Dog.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Boys? I am no boy; I am a man. A man of science, and metaphysical thinkings. A man of philosophy and a student complex metaphorical deciphings.

Plus yeah...he did spill Pez Punch on me. :smirk:

-Matt
I gurantee you are younger than me and therefore a "boy". And explain what a 'deciphing' is please, for those of us who are less 'complex'.:stick_out_tongue:

Deb:flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
LOL THAT'S where i got the idea from!!! i have seen the Pez Pop Corn and I almost bought some to see how gross it was too!!! I saw Purple, and Yellow ones, i think Orange too, no pink.

Zack)Rowlf the, you could easly make pez punch thought! Ya just gotta by a lotta Pez!Dog.
SEE!?!?!?! I'M NOT INSANE!

Sarah

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
And explain what a 'deciphing' is please, for those of us who are less 'complex'.
I think it means, "someone who likes Pez Punch"...:zany:

Zack)Rowlf the, we would not have bowed down to you Sarah if you were insane:wink: Dog.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

Zack)Rowlf the, we would not have bowed down to you Sarah if you were insane:wink: Dog.

they tell me i'm special here

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
they tell me i'm special here

Sarah
Lord, give me strength to resist...

*sigh*

You are special, Sarah. And, no, I am not going to use that as a slam. No matter how much I may want to. :halo:

Just kidding!

You are special.