Please tell me what is up with the MUFFINS?

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
here you go I baked some muffin for everyone,please line up beside the Giant Muffin *sees a muffin fanatic trying to eat the giant muffin* no don't eat the giant muffin its moldy.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh i think i have understand the power of the muffin, but what i never got was what's with the evelopes???:confused:
I'm still in the Dog house with that one!:sympathy: :smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, :sleep: WALDORF!!!! stop sleeping in my "Rowlf the" endding!!!ohhhh! now it's ruined!Dog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, put a muffin in an envelope. What could be better? BBB

petula

Reaction score
Originally posted by puppets_etc
THANK YOU!:smirk: Whining has ceased and desist-ed (whatever!) :rolleyes:
No no no, it absolutely has not! This is a good start, but not the answer. I think the question needs to be more specific:

What exactly do muffins have to do with Bill Barretta?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I believe it was Cory (beaker) who coined this phrase.

Actually, I must correct you. Cory prolly did post the phrase "to muffin" a thread, but it was actually *me* who came up with it in a chat with him where we were complaining about how so many threads get side-tracked into meaningless chatter about all kinds of stuff, including (and at the time, mostly) MUFFINS.

But really, we have Jackie and Emmy (and to a lesser degree Byron and Joggy) to thank for the actual proliferation of muffin talk on the forum. I don't know how they latched onto it, but I know there was a thread about how great muffins are, and that was followed up with more and more statements about muffins (including some sexual inuendo which most likely was edited out, haha) until it just got, well, to the point where people have to ask what the muffin is going on?!

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
until it just got, well, to the point where people have to ask what the muffin is going on?!
So basically, MUFFIN is just a filler word. :smile:excited: I made a funny-muffin-filler-get it:confused: ) Anywho, thanks for the explaination. As for the Muffin/Bill thing......I dunno.

Deb:flirt:

petula

Reaction score
Originally posted by puppets_etc
Anywho, thanks for the explaination. As for the Muffin/Bill thing......I dunno.
um...well, i think FellowWLover answered that question too, in a way. lol