1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pictures of Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Collectibles

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Crystal, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Laszlo Member

The dying Mystic Master head casted from the original movie molds: [IMG]
  2. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

WOW. WOW. WOWOWOW.

Oh man. That is frickin' COOL.

Can I like that ten thousand times?
  3. Amanda Taylor Active Member

What is the shard made of?
  4. Laszlo Member

Clear resin
  5. Amanda Taylor Active Member

I would've made it into a necklace charm :)
  6. monster maker New Member

such great stuff, i do plan on doing another ludo bust this year sometime, lifesize this time though
  7. Laszlo Member

I would love to see your Ludo... Do you also plan a Hoggle?
  8. monster maker New Member

Once i get ludo done, he's going to be a wall plaque, just trying to figure out how i make it without looking like i killed him and lopped off his head
  9. Scooterforever Active Member

Crimony, that's a big collection! I saw Crystal's included the Plan B Labyrinth sitting Goblin statue, which I used to own, but I sold it (for roughly the same price as I bought it, which is rare) after MUCH deliberation (I must have put it up on eBay and then immediately taken it down a dozen times). It was a nice piece, but I was having financial problems and decided to part with it:sigh:. Anyway, great collections, Crystal and Lazslo!
  10. Laszlo Member

Thank you! BTW I do also have Hoggles leather waistcoat and a Humongous Robot prototype from LABYRINTH.
  11. Scooterforever Active Member

The original leather waistcoat from the film? With all these props from DC and Labyrinth, do you ever get calls from people wanting to display them in a gallery? I recently went to the Jim Henson's Fantastic World exhibit (for the 2nd time) at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, NY. Their Dark Crystal props collection was small and they didn't have anything from Labyrinth.
  12. Laszlo Member

13. Laszlo Member

Did you took any photos? I would love to see those...
  14. Scooterforever Active Member

No, no photos were allowed, which I think is ridiculous:boo:. The exhibit was wonderful though, and included Henson's original concept sketches, actual puppets, and props, most of it donated by the Henson family, I believe. It's a traveling exhibit, so if you look up "Jim Henson's Fantastic World," you should be able to find out where it'll be next. Of course, from what I've seen of your collection, you could create your own Jim Henson exhibit and charge admission:D;).
  15. Laszlo Member

Ok, I see. Did you remeber which props from DC are on display?
    Creating my own exhibit ? Well, I guess I need a lot more money ;)
  16. Scooterforever Active Member

Hmmm... Kira's white gown, a vest of one of the pod-people, one of the eating utensils the Skekcis:scary: used, a rock with some symbol on it, a miniature model of one of the Mystics, and some kind of parchment with drawings by the Mystics or Augra. I wish they would've had one of the puppets from the film, though. Every prop they didn't have, I'm sure you have in your own house;). Really though, you should consider lending your stuff to a Museum. You'll probably get your own little byline under each prop reading "generously donated by..."
  17. Laszlo Member

18. Laszlo Member

19. Scooterforever Active Member

Do you ever eat with them;)? Nothing like getting grease stains on your one-of-a-kind movie props.
  20. Laszlo Member

Yeah, but I usually use them as toothpicks :D