1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pictures of Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Collectibles

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Crystal, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Crystal New Member

I though I would start a thread where people could post pictures of their Dark Crystal and Labyrinth merchandise. I really love looking at pictures of how other people disply their things, so come on everyone post your pictures!

This is my DC and Labrinth Collection, hopefully soon I can finally add Chamberlain!

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Laszlo Member

3. Jeffboy New Member

I saw those on eBay and cried when I read the price tag, but I'm glad you won them Laszlo. A few years back I took a press book off your hands (the one with the SkekUng hologram window) but had to part with it recently :cry:

Cool collections guys. Once mine looks respectable again, I shall take some photos.
  4. Laszlo Member

5. Crystal New Member

Wow Lazlo that is a beautiful collection you have! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures you have so many wonderful things!
    You are so lucky to have the Hasbro protoypes I really wish they had been made I would have loved to have had DC toys to play with when I was little. It was also good to see pictures of the busts they look really nice. I don't like busts in general but have been thinking of making an excepetion for DC I really want the Urskek and maybe Aughra. I also love the miniatures and was wondering how rare they are? I saw the cutlery on ebay it looks really beautiful definately worth it!
  6. MGCJerry New Member

I saw them as well and cried as well.

Some nice collections you all have, especially Laszlo. A lot of great stuff. :)

I have a very small collection, and nothing worthy of posting with the other collections shown.
  7. Laszlo Member

Thank you! I wish I could show all this stuff personally since the pics arent doing them justice.
    Hasbro should re-release the Dark Crystal figures one day, I think its such a cool concept.
    I think you will love the busts. They are far from perfect, but still nice.
    The die cast miniatures are very detailed and a must have IMO.
    They are rare but you should be able to find them for around USD 50.- a set.
  8. monster maker New Member

You have some great stuff there laszlo, whatsthe mystic and skeksis heads, you make those?
  9. Laszlo Member

Thank you. No, I didnt make those. They are originals !
  10. Redsonga Active Member

11. cabbageheat New Member

Where in the world did you get that crystal shard from?
  12. Laszlo Member

No, thats not the real one. But I will hopefully get one soon.
  13. Laszlo Member

There were some on Ebay. You may still find it.
  14. Redsonga Active Member

*pokes at Laszlo's time machine/wormhole to the DC world*:eek:
  15. monster maker New Member

Real casts! wow
    Good to see a real fan has something like that, keeps a bit of history alive.
  16. Laszlo Member

Yes, I got the original foam latex heads and was able to carefully cast them. Now they should last a lifelong.
  17. Laszlo Member

18. muppet baby Active Member

wow that is a really cool collection , i love all that stuff thank you for sharing it with us . How long have u been collecting the stuff did u start when the movie first came out ?:insatiable:
  19. Laszlo Member

Yes, I did start when the movies came out, but to be honest I found most of my stuff on Ebay. I think I use it since 1997.
  20. Laszlo Member

The REAL shard used in the movie:

[IMG]
    Speed Tracer likes this.