Pepe representin' this Friday on The Other Half

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Well all I know is that I got my info from a little birdy...dont know much about any pigs:wink: Unless theres a site you wanna plug for us Lukester?
If you get the info from another site, it's just good courtesy to give a credit whether you like the site or not. Thanks for posting though - we should all be on the lookout for news like this and then we wouldn't need to credit others ! :rolleyes:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
If you get the info from another site, it's just good courtesy to give a credit whether you like the site or not. Thanks for posting though - we should all be on the lookout for news like this and then we wouldn't need to credit others ! :rolleyes:
Yep, this was on TP... that and the Animal Jam stuff, which I sent on to Danny weeks ago. It is good to have a variety of sources. I sometimes think real news gets missed here amidst all the other hoopla.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Yep, this was on TP... that and the Animal Jam stuff, which I sent on to Danny weeks ago. It is good to have a variety of sources. I sometimes think real news gets missed here amidst all the other hoopla.
What? MC is an excellent source of scoops and exclusives:wink:
Yeah, its good there is a wide ranging source of news...otherwise we would definately be living in quite the vacuum here.

Anyways, cant wait for that show Friday!