Pepe representin' this Friday on The Other Half

beaker

Reaction score
Thats right, its a Very Merry Muppet Valentines this Friday on the Other Half(with that Saved By The Bell guy and Bonnaducci)

Pepe will be appearing in his first tv talk show spot ever(bout darn time!) as well as a Muppet Valentines Fashion portion of the show.

I usually dont watch this show(its basically a male version of The View...except no guys watch it) but now I'll definately have a reason to check it out!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
(with that Saved By The Bell guy and Bonnaducci)
Of all the talk shows on the planet...

I'm sorry, but Danny Bonnaducci disgusts me. He can't accept the fact that his career ended YEARS UPON YEARS ago! He's a total camera hog when he can get his hands on one, and he really has nothing intelligent to say as far as I'm concerned.

I will never forget how many *darn* times the camera was on him during Celebrity "Who Wants to Be a Millionare?" They might as well have had it titled "Who Wants to Play Who Wants to Be a Millionare While Danny Bonnaducci Has the Camera Perminently Focused On Him?" A bit wordy I know, but it would have shown the truth for unsuspecting celebrities. :smile:

Sorry to any fans of his I might have offended (if there are any), but jeeze, I really don't think I'm wrong on this one..

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I LIKE Danny Bonnaducci, mainly because he IS a has been. Butthat's jsut me.

Luckily I have no where to go Friday, so I can stay home and watch it..... since I can't tape the channel it's on... doesn't come in very well.

Luke

Reaction score
I think Toughpigs (yet again) had the scoop on this one. It's great to see them putting someone other than Kermit on the promotion scene, especially Pepe .... he's perfect for this and i'd like to see more Gonzo too !

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Personally, I LIKE Danny Bonnaducci, mainly because he IS a has been. Butthat's jsut me.
... :confused: You have a butt hat?

Can't wait to see it! Except, I don't think any of our local stations play it. I'll have to check the TV Guide.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yes i read bout this on TP, Im sooo glad i don't have school on friday's! yes! it's on 11:00 am where i live.

pepe shoulds be great! i hope that we see more of him on tv, i also hope to see some more fozzie too with his whole puppet convention thing going on.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I think Toughpigs (yet again) had the scoop on this one. It's great to see them putting someone other than Kermit on the promotion scene, especially Pepe .... he's perfect for this and i'd like to see more Gonzo too !
Well all I know is that I got my info from a little birdy...dont know much about any pigs:wink: Unless theres a site you wanna plug for us Lukester? I knew you finally had your own Muppet site! ^_^

But yes, FINALLY Pepe is getting a talk show spot. Weve seen Gonzo on H Squares but that was it. Now I love Kermit endlessly, but sheesh...time for some others to make the talk show rounds! I also think Pepe much more fits in with the more risque late night talk show format. Maybe we can see Pepe on Kimmel, Kilborn, or Conan?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kimmel, Kilborn, or Conan, Pepe would rock on those shows! Gonzo was also with kermit one time when talking about Muppet Fest back on the today show or something, remember when his eye got jammed?;-)

still not a lot for gozno, oh there was the gonzo,pepe,piggy thing on about AVMMCM on like CNN, but gozno on HS was Gonzo's only lone spot.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
This is the first time I've ever even heard of this show.