PB Toys Dark Crystal Busts

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thought Id just warn people about the new Skeksis bust. He is much bigger than Chamberlain, and is very fragile!! One of the small 'feet' from the animal skeleton on the back, as part of his armour just snapped off when I trried to put him back in the box. Very delicate.

Also he is VERY FRONT HEAVY, if he is not on a SOLID surface, I feel the slightest motion and he will fall forward. Shame, really nice item otherwise, Aughra is great too.

Chris

ryan19

Reaction score
d.crystal

hiya kermieuk,
im wondrin r u fm the u.k?if so may i ask u,where did u get ur d.c busts,were der fm the uk?im fm brunei & its gettin hard 4 me 2 find any via the internet.
sorry4 the bother,hope2hear fm u soon.
gudday.
rgds,ryan

Laszlo

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Thought Id just warn people about the new Skeksis bust. He is much bigger than Chamberlain, and is very fragile!! One of the small 'feet' from the animal skeleton on the back, as part of his armour just snapped off when I trried to put him back in the box. Very delicate.

Also he is VERY FRONT HEAVY, if he is not on a SOLID surface, I feel the slightest motion and he will fall forward. Shame, really nice item otherwise, Aughra is great too.

Chris
Hi Chris,

thanks for those points. You're right they're fragile and they could be better balanced. Otherwise I love them very much! :smile:

Laszlo

Reaction score
ryan19 said:
hiya kermieuk,
im wondrin r u fm the u.k?if so may i ask u,where did u get ur d.c busts,were der fm the uk?im fm brunei & its gettin hard 4 me 2 find any via the internet.
sorry4 the bother,hope2hear fm u soon.
gudday.
rgds,ryan
You can find them on Ebay. And please learn to write in a normal way... :smile:

ryan19

Reaction score
hi.
i was wondrin if any1 could b so kind 2 help me pik up the 2 new d.c busts?ii tried ordrin via the net but dont do INT.shippin.
i will pay 4 the busts & shippin...anyhelp would mean alot.
its impossible2 find them here in brunei.
tks .

rgds,ryan

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Just curious

I purchased the Garthim Master just recently, and i was curious where you can purchase the others from? Plan B doesn't seem to have a single link to any of it. Are the earlier busts just gone? Have they made them all yet, or are there new characters they are still working on?

just curious!
thanks!

Laszlo

Reaction score
I think the others are sold out. Try Ebay :smile:

Stulz

Reaction score
Im

ryan19 said:
hi.
i was wondrin if any1 could b so kind 2 help me pik up the 2 new d.c busts?ii tried ordrin via the net but dont do INT.shippin.
i will pay 4 the busts & shippin...anyhelp would mean alot.
its impossible2 find them here in brunei.
tks .

rgds,ryan

Hey Ryan,

Not sound rude man, but this isn't a text message forum or an Instant Message. Complete sentences are encouraged.

Thanks.

:wink:

ryan19

Reaction score
hiya,
sorry guys about the improper way of my typing,is just that i have limited time at the net cafe & want to speed things up.
wont happend again:smile:
goodday all.

rgds,ryan