PB Toys Dark Crystal Busts

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any info on the 2004 range of Dark Crystal Busts made by PB toys? I have already bought the Skeksis and the Mystic, and Aughra is meant to be released soon. I have not seen anyone on here talk about them or any of them listed on ebay? Are they on general release yet? Anyone else have them?

Thanks for any info guys

Chris

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yes Chris,

I have all of them so far (Skeksis Chamberlain and Mystic).
Aughra and the Skekung will be the next. Here is an Email from PLAN B:

"Date: Okt 24, 2005 6:24

We are in NYC for Toy fair and we meet with the Henson people today bat 4
to get some approvals. Hopefully all goes well and we can go into
production."

:smile:

ryan19

Reaction score
hiya,
i am looking 4 the mystic & augrah busts as well,i only have chamblain bust 4 now.any help would mean a lot.
tks ya all.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My local supplier called today to say that he has the new Dark Crystal Busts in. They are Aughra and Sksung the Garthim-Master Bust. So far the only pics I have found of these are on this website from Australia, but take a look..............

http://www.houseofheroes.com.au/statues.htm

I will hopefully be picking them up tomorrow.

Cheers guys

Chris

ryan19

Reaction score
hiya chris,
tks 4 dat note,do u think that they will do shippin to where im from "brunei darussalam"
i tried to email themn but was told its an invalid email adress.
im a huge fan & any help would mean alot.
tks4 ur time.
gudday..rgds,ryan

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
ryan19 said:
hiya chris,
tks 4 dat note,do u think that they will do shippin to where im from "brunei darussalam"
i tried to email themn but was told its an invalid email adress.
im a huge fan & any help would mean alot.
tks4 ur time.
gudday..rgds,ryan
Are you from Brunei? I'm coming to Brunei for a short visit later in the year I think.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
hI Ryan,

I think I may have dealt with you on ebay, many years ago, I definetly remember posting Muppet/Henson stuff to there.

I have no idea iwhere they will ship to. It was a just a piccy I found. I have however seen these busts on ebay, It maybe an easier option for you to buy them that way??

Aughra..............

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Dark-Crysta...egoryZ80QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Skeksis

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dark-Crystal-Sk...oryZ1340QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good Luck.

Chris

cabbageheat

Reaction score
better hurry

I would hurry up and buy one if your in the market for one. I just purchased one off e-bay from the link provided. his price is about 10 bucks cheaper then anyone elses, and had a great seller rating. he has 3 left out of 4. looks like they will be gone soon. i'm adding mine to my Home Theater room as a prop, its cool to see some new stuff coming out. . .perhaps 20 years late, but. . .nice. if the sequel ever comes to fruition, i suppose we will all see more. :big_grin:

ryan19

Reaction score
hiya chris,
thks 4 the help,i shall try my luck there...i might have gotten somtin off u?i really cant recall as ive ordered sum pretty amount of stufs theses past 9years.
goodday2ya.
rgds,ryan

Laszlo

Reaction score
cabbageheat said:
I would hurry up and buy one if your in the market for one. I just purchased one off e-bay from the link provided. his price is about 10 bucks cheaper then anyone elses, and had a great seller rating. he has 3 left out of 4. looks like they will be gone soon. i'm adding mine to my Home Theater room as a prop, its cool to see some new stuff coming out. . .perhaps 20 years late, but. . .nice. if the sequel ever comes to fruition, i suppose we will all see more. :big_grin:
I should get mine soon... can't wait!

And yes, I really hope the sequel will make more merchandise.