Palisades Unreleased Gobo Fraggle Prototype!

unclematt

Reaction score
what did the bidding start at and I dint even know Palisades had considered a fraggle line

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i dont think they did. I believe the idea was JUST Gobo. There weren't any sketches for any of the other Fraggles.

unclematt

Reaction score
Why would they do just Gobo and not the other four at least

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I believe ken said he was going to come out in the muppets line and was being brought out to test the waters.

beaker

Reaction score
Just think, HAD Palisades done their Gobo plans just a few months earlier, we'd all have a Gobo figure. *le sigh*

Then again, I feel bad for all the Sal and Sesame fans who never got to see the light of day of those figures.

There *are* some prototypes I would put some sweet money on
(like the electric mayhem minis) but I wouldnt pay more than a $100 for this.

I want to blame the Disney deal for the fact we never got this, BUT...
then again JHC would never have decided to make aFraggle film and relaunch the franchise if they still had the Muppets.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Why bring up the SS figures, Beaker? I JUST got over the sadness and you're just gunna go and do something like that? How could you do that? HOW DARE YOU! SHAME! SHAME ON YOU!

They were there... like THERE and poof GONE! GONE I TELL YOU!

::sniff:: ::sniff:: going back to the shrink... for another year

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
Why bring up the SS figures, Beaker? I JUST got over the sadness and you're just gunna go and do something like that? How could you do that? HOW DARE YOU! SHAME! SHAME ON YOU!

Yea and the Sal figure to man you dont know the thearpy I had to go through!!!:eek:

Foodie

Reaction score
unclematt said:

The auction description explains it. They were gonna slip Gobo into a few case assortments of Muppet figures and see how recepted he was.... then Disney mucked it all up.:wink:

I'm sure we'll get fraggle figures & stuff one of these years though. I mean, they're makin' a movie after all this time! If that's not a miracle, I dunno what is. :smirk: :excited:

Nick

unclematt

Reaction score
Foodie said:
The auction description explains it. They were gonna slip Gobo into a few case assortments of Muppet figures and see how recepted he was.... then Disney mucked it all up.:wink:

I'm sure we'll get fraggle figures & stuff one of these years though. I mean, they're makin' a movie after all this time! If that's not a miracle, I dunno what is. :smirk: :excited:

Nick
very good point. There should betons of merchandise to coincide with the movie. Sweet

beaker

Reaction score
unclematt said:
very good point. There should betons of merchandise to coincide with the movie. Sweet
Been waiting decades for that! To this day there has never been Fraggle action figures of any sort

TheJimHensonHour said:
Yea and the Sal figure to man you dont know the thearpy I had to go through!!!:eek:
Werent ya guys spose to buy him, then reverge engineer it to make a resin cast figure? It was pretty messed up not to at least have a limited number of em, even for like $30 or so.

CoOKiE said:

Didnt ANY SS figures come out? I thought they came out to a few stores? They looked all ready to be shipped. What happened to all of em if they didnt ship?