Palisades Unreleased Gobo Fraggle Prototype!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
it was a great idea they had at Palisades, and its unfourtinet that they shut down... i really miss them.

But, the figure doesn't have 100% likeness to Gobo, so i won't be bidding.

Why have you decided to give this up?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Trav... But the price is a bit high even for me, as I spent a wee more than that on the SS S1 figures from Tink.

Would be a smidge more interested in that Muppet Theater set you made though, is that thing finished?
Also, how high is Gobo compared to other figures?
And the movie does give us a bit of hope... Who knows, maybe a good company like SOTA can pick up the license and run with it when the movie gets nearer to actual release.

Wish you luck with the auction, and if it doesn't get sold, put it in a true place of honor in your collection.

Foodie

Reaction score
ElecMayhem said:
I have him...and, after much deliberation, I have listed him on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=250051900880&rd=1&rd=1

Yes, I am asking a lot for him, but he is literally a one-of-a-kind prototype...and we've seen people pay premiums higher than this for less-rare pieces.

Hope he goes to a good Fraggle-loving home!
I knew this would happen some day! I just knew it! TORTURE!!!! YOU TORTURE ME! :smirk: Man, I'd love to give him that good Fraggle-loving home.

Nick

BEAR

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not all that impressed with it's design.

Luke

Reaction score
Just think someones gonna pay a thousand bucks for an action figure that doesn't move all its joints and has its tail glued on .... yet think of everyone who practically made Ken go bald (ok, he was bald, but still) when their ten dollar Kermit had sticky paint or two left feet. That's irony for ya my friends! lol.

Seriously, this is a great opportunity for the once in a lifetime ultra rare prototype collectors to bag a lovely looking figure. Good luck!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thing to remember also, this was an "early prototype", and revisions were still needed to refine it to what could've been a great premium and possibly launching figure for the third main branch of the family in figural form.

But maybe there's still hope for FR figures someday, what with the movie moving forward despite all the silly speculation going on elsewhere.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
maybe no one knows but theres a Gobo puppet going on ebay as well made by MC's member Puppetmancan