Palisades Series 8 Revealed!

What do you think of Palisades Series 8?

• It's awesome! I will get them all.

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • It's great. I will buy most of series 8, but not all.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • It's good, but I won't get more than 2 figures.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • It's ok, I will only buy 1 figure from series 8.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I don't like it and won't buy any of them.

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah he may well be. Ken is going to try paper 3D glasses though right ? Although it looks doubtful as he said.

The reason why I am jonesing for them is that in this case I feel it would have a major effect on the figure rather than just be another minor accessory that could be added or dropped. The theme is so important with him, and maybe doing something on such a grand scale as the popcorn machine has allowed it to overshadow the actual figure a bit - although I very much love the idea of that machine and understand Kenneth's explanations.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just hope if anything's dropped it ISN'T Dr. Phil's Eggnog... anything but that! That is the coolest accessory, even if it's insignificant in the series 8 line up...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You know what would be cool? When Sam Keith's "The Maxx" action figures came out back in the day, there was an exclusive "Bag of Izz's", how awesome would it be if Palisades did an exclusive Muppet's "Bag of Penguins"?

caper

Reaction score
Rowlf on series 8??

I was looking at the Palisade Figure schedule and saw that Rowlf will be the play set figure at that series. He will come with the Muppet Show backstage. Now will this be the regular nekkid Rowlf or something else?

camax

Reaction score
Sam the Eagle - must have for me! If there are two "naked" variations to choose from, I shall have to wait to see them in my hands to see which goes home with me. :attitude:

Usher Scooter - I'd like to see some pictures. I don't have the original Scooter, so this will help me be happy and decide to get the usher version, or to hunt down the classic original version. :wink:

Dr. Phil Van Neuter - very likely to purchase this figure. Just love the Muppets Tonight creations, and Phil is pretty funny.

Marvin Suggs - probably pass, but it's hard to know with Palisades quality until you finally have the figure in your hand to see if you have the strength to put it back! :eek:

Animal (new sculpt with a bunch of accessories including bongos, Insta-Grow Pills, a big shoulder mounted base drum and sticks.) - very happy for this! A must have as I've been asking for a loose Animal!

~Cam

BrodieXman34

Reaction score
I have a medical condition, I have a problem not buying every muppet figure palisades puts out. I need medication or something.

Sloely

Reaction score
Whats this about a series 8 Nekkid Rowlf with the Theatre Backstage??? Can it be true? What about his upright piano? If true, this playset may rival the Kitchen, doncha think?