Palisades New Series 10 Lineup

What series 10 figures are you looking forward to most?

• Scoutmaster Kermit and Blue Frog Scout

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Pirate Gonzo and Rizzo

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Uncle Deadly, Muppet Ghost, Muppet Skull

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • Sal, Robin, Penguin

Votes: 24 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fozzie

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
If I remember correctly Palisades is including a pack-in figure with every figure as of series 9, but the retail price is also going up to $12.99. How well this strategy works in terms of sales will likely have a direct affect on what's in store for 2005.
It almost bankrupts me now to buy each series! I don't know how I will be able to afford the figures when the price is raised! But I will still buy, I love the muppets and even the price raise won't stop me from buying them.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It would be a downright shame if the line had to end. The Palisades muppet line has brought so much happiness among other things to so many people including me!

The muppet figures have even made me more of a muppet fan! I have always been a big muppet fan but not a huge collector up until a few years ago.

I guess some of the reason for them not selling could be because lots of kids these days just dont like toys, they would rather their video games, dvds, sony playstations, computers and xbox and other electronic toys.

If kids just looked out of the square a bit and stopped just trying to be exactly the same as every other kid and got a hobby in collecting action figures it would do them a world of good!

It will be great to see the line continue. I'll do all I can to keep it going but I doubt that would do much if the worst came to the worst.

WiGgY

Reaction score
The line isn't about to end. Don't worry so much. It's just a price change due to less volume.

Sal still has a slot open for some kind of accessory right? I think I know what it is. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm just excited that Sal is coming with 3 different variations of a Muppet Penguin and 3 different Robins! SAL! YAY!!

These upcoming series' are awesome!!

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Telly said:
I was wondering if Bean Bunny was anywhere in the line up somewhere at all?
i would love bean bunny from the MCC

i voted for SAL/PENGIUN/ROBIN