Palisades Mega Muppet line debuts this Winter

matleo

Reaction score
hey Smig,
Are your Beaker figures eyes really looking upward. I had seen in like that in a few various shows, and was nervous about it, but mine has his right smack dab in the center where they belong. odd.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MaxGoof
When you asked if we'd be interested in this, there was an overwhelmingly positive response. I can't figure why that's not still the case.
People have really hazy memories around here. I actually looked back at the thread. There were like seven or eight responses compared to the usual 20 or more Ken would get for things like Invisible Fozzie or the V/C Beaker. Just over half of them were totally positive with like a one line 'Yes that would be good' while people usually go into great detail, more or less the other half were fairly positive but mentioned the same things we've discussed here asking for it to come with other things or do something different to the original figure. There was only one negative response really that i could see.

So 'overwhelming positive response' is just totally not true and makes us people look like total Goof's who can't make up their minds.

Smig

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
hey Smig,
Are your Beaker figures eyes really looking upward. I had seen in like that in a few various shows, and was nervous about it, but mine has his right smack dab in the center where they belong. odd.

I had gotten mine the same day the store had gottn its shipment and in all six sets, beaker's eyes were upward..I've seen them upward on some of the avitars here, too.

Smig

grail

Reaction score
my Beaker's eyes are dead on...sorry to hear yours aren't...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Most likely not. If we do a Gonzo MEGA, it will likely be the more traditional purple suited version.