Palisades Collector's Club: Questions and Answers

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Club Kit

So here's my question about the collector's club from Palisades Toys. Has the person or persons in charge of the collector's club sent out a message about the club kit recently? I'm asking because I received a message from someone named Sarah McCallister with "Club Kit" in the subject heading, and I wasn't sure if such a message pertained to my Palisades Toys collector club membership. Please let me know if anyone else got this message too or if it's legit and safe to open.

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Sarah is a part time Palisades employee and she has been helping with club type stuff. So it is probably safe to open. Now I am in China and can't verify this because it is 4:30 AM in the states, BUT, if you are really in need of more assurance than that I would suggest waiting for about 5-6 hours and someone from Palisades will surely look at this board and confirm that Sarah sent an e-mail.

Does anybody else when they hear the name Sarah automatically start hearing the Fleetwood Mac song in their heads? I do, but I am also psychotic, so...

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Does anybody else when they hear the name Sarah automatically start hearing the Fleetwood Mac song in their heads? I do, but I am also psychotic, so...
actually, it makes me think of this girl in gradeschool that used to pick on me all the time. the weird thing is that her name was wendy...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Ken

Just wanted to thank you for clearing up the confusion. It was a message from Palisades indeed, just wanting to make sure that my mailing address correct so that they can send my package to my home three weeks after having made the payment. Don't worry, I'm not as bitter as I sound. I hope everything goes smoothly for you in China, Ken, and I hope all the S2 figures are coming out great!

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Okay, I don't use credit cards or know EEEENYthing about PayPal (computer illiteracy is a dangerous thing), so what do I do now to join the collector's club?

FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
I think you can send them a money order through the mail Kev !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I guess I could just "Ask Ken?" hmm...THERE'S a thought, huh?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
PayPal can be hooked up with your bank account, but you can also send a money order.

Any club questions can be sent to: club@palisadestoys.com.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OKay, I emailed that club@palisades addy and got no response. What, oh, whatever shall I do?