Palisades Collector's Club: Questions and Answers

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Join the Palisades Collector's Club!

If you have questions about your club membership, please write to club@palisadestoys.com.

Mike Horn just sent me a note that the Palisades Collectors Club is now set up with Paypal. This should make things easier for people in the US to join, but especially for international fans as well.

If you have questions about the club before you join, please post them here and we'll try to help.

To pay for your club membership simply send the payment via PayPal at www.paypal.com. Send payments to club@palisadestoys.com. If you want two Beakers send your money in one payment as priced below. After you send the money, your PayPal e-mail receipt is currently confirmation that your funds have been sent and membership will be processed as soon as possible.

If you haven't joined yet you still can. Here is the info and price breakdown on the club...

By joining the club for one year, you will receive the following:

* 1 Vanishing Cream Chicago Wizard World Exclusive (with option to purchase one more)
* 1 Final Fantasy IX Plush Vivi Doll
* 4 Palisades Stickers
* A special Certificate honoring your membership, signed by Palisades President, Michael Horn
* Membership Card
* Subscription to quarterly Palisades E-newsletter, with special updates, photos and news only available to club members
* Special surprise "Sneek Peek" e-mailings throughout the year giving you the first chance to see new sculpts or designs or products before the general public does.
* As soon as it is up and running, you will have full access to a special section of the Palisades website that only club members will have the ability to visit
* Full privileges to purchase 2 of any show or regional exclusive we make (This does not cover retail exclusives.)
* Special "members only" e-mail contact address for you to suggest ideas, leave feedback or express customer service concerns.

We have other things in mind, specifically geared to club members, and we will keep you updated as we get this thing going. That MAY include such cool things as exclusives that ONLY club members can purchase. But this is an evolving group, of which you would be ground floor members, and we will be counting on you to be patient and help us grow this into the type of club that YOU want.

-One Year US Membership: $30.00

This includes the stuff mentioned above and it includes shipping of your initial membership kit. Future purchases and/or the extra Vanishing Cream Beaker (should you choose to purchase one) will be billed with additional S&H. If you want two vanishing Beakers with your one year US membership, the total is $52.00.

-One Year International Membership: $40.00

This includes the stuff mentioned above and it includes shipping of your initial membership kit. Future purchases and/or the extra Vanishing Cream (should you choose to purchase one) will be billed with additional S&H. Remember, International Club Members need to send in US funds. If you are international and want two vanishing Beakers the total is $72.00.

You can also mail a Money Order to:

Palisades Toys
Collector's Club
7024 Troy Hill Drive
Suite A
Elkridge, MD 21075
USA

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I sent my payment via paypal a few hours ago, but I have yet to recieve any notification from Palisades. Was there something else I had to do besides send them $30 with a little note explaining what it was for and with my itenerary?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Wow, that's the best news I heard all day! Saves me a trip to the bank. :big_grin:

Thanks Mike!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
It will work like any other ebay payment and stuff like that. If you pay with Paypal you will get your Paypal receipt from Paypal, but nothing from us until the minty fresh package arrives at your door. You can always check to see status if its been a long time and nothing has happened, but I expect the turnaround time to be pretty good.

Struble

Reaction score
YAY! Paypal! This will save me the effort of walking somewhere to get a money order. I was afraid I wasn't gonna get to join til after the con. Swoo.

Sh.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I sent a money order to Palisades over a week ago way before the PayPal thing was set up. The total covered the cost of the membership, plus an extra VC Beaker. I haven't heard anything back from them yet. Shouldn't I be getting a welcome letter in the mail? E-mail? Phone call?

Who should I contact about this? Ken? Mike Horn?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken's in charge of the club. "Stated" turnaround time is about 4-6 weeks between when payment is sent and you receive the membership kit and your figures. However, they'll get the goods to you as quick as they can though which should be quicker than the "stated" time frame.

I'm sure we'll be hearing when people begin to receive their membership kits in the next couple weeks.

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
The first membership kits are being boxed up right now. Should start shipping out next week or the week after.

MH

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeHornPalisad
The first membership kits are being boxed up right now. Should start shipping out next week or the week after.

Ooh, exciting! I'm glad that Palisades have set up Paypal payments but I'd already got my money order from the bank, and it cost me eight quid! :frown: Serves me right for being keen, eh? :big_grin: I'm very excited about the club- can't wait to get my membership pack!