Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davina

Reaction score
from what everyone has said, same options in store as online

Davina

Reaction score
given the limited options.. i'm sure lots of people will wind up with "twins" of someone else's without even thinking about it..
get what you want and are happy with...
i for one (once I actually get mine..) plan on making some extra clothes for it/them

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I was going to buy one for me and a friend, but after I built them online (the $90 option didn't kick me off, so I thought it was available) and clicked on "Add to cart" it said there was nothing there. I tried calling them, but they told me that it was 130 each. I told them to cancel the order, since what I was looking at on my screen and what they were telling me didn't match up. I don't mind if an option isn't available, but it gripes me when it's available up to the point of checkout. If they don't want to do the 90 buck one, then just remove it from the website!

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
RedPiggy, I just tried to order a $90 one and it didn't show in my cart either. I tried again and it did. Then I used the WELX1231 code and with shipping it was only $90. My order worked.

I went with the orange body, rounded eyes with black pupils, orange pointed nose, pompador hair and plaid jacket. The big thing I couldn't decide on was the eyes! I hope I like them. I might get a pair of cheap joke glasses for him.

I had to resist ordering two! I also want a blue body with lounge jacket too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I heard from a friend the possibility that these are so popular that Diz "could plan" to mass market this in other retail outlets and raise the price? We're not saying it's true, but if so, get it while you can for this price from FAO so you can have an "original" original Whatnot.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I decided against it this year. I'd much rather get FR or something.

Davina

Reaction score
i got some extra Christmas cash, so am thinking of getting one.. however we had a bit of a Christmas Eve disaster, so now an waiting to see if i can get it to resolve itself (Stupid septic tank backed up and flooded the basement *sigh* we think it's an ice block) or if I'm going to have to call a plumber and use all my cash to fix things
lousy timing.....
so hope everyone else is having a fun day while I"m down mopping :smile:

Reaction score
Christmas Eve Disaster

I was reading that and thinking, that person must be from Alaska. Then I saw you are from Palmer. I feel your pain. I'm in Fairbanks. What a terrible thing to happen at Christmas time.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
How do these whatnots compare to the older Muppet/SS puppets in size? Are they close?

Status
Not open for further replies.