Original Kermit the Frog donated to the Smithsonian

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Escape from the group. Of course the Smithsonian is very big and each museum is spread out all around the Mall. So find out which Smithsonian you're going to. (There's a lot of other Muppet stuff there too).
-The Sam and Freinds cast is in The National Museum of American History,
- And there is an Oscar and Kermit right near each other, check those out.
I don't know about the other ones. I'll look around.
lol my teacher would have my head on a stake if I wandered off XD

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh. You mean about the title of this thread. Yeah it is pretty cool!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Wasn't that nice of Mrs. Henson. :smile: Sorry, I been having a little phobia in making threads for this forum chat. :embarrassed: Just been searching ones that can relate to what I want to bring up.

Here's a YouTube video for you though.

I was trying to look for the email that I got back from the Smithsonian. I guess I must had thrown it out. Then I went to go look at my Washington D.C. trip report (that I make in another Forum Chat). I was kind of hoping that I cut and paste it there. I remembered that I brought it up there too. But I pretty much told you the samething. But these were there exact words "he is in the Museum of American History collections . But he is not out there for viewing. "

They didn't get specific as to why they do that. You can ask The Smithsonian any questions on there website here too, if you like. http://www.si.edu/Contacts