One! One Vonderful Halloween Menu!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh guys, if you could, please provide me with a descript of what Jamie's Halloween Muppet menus look like. Send the descripts to my E-mail inbox or please post them fright here. Please send me those descripts, cause I'd rully dislike for another year to come and go and still have no idea of the vonderful vork our resident frogboy can come up with.
Thanks for your help and have a haunted night.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I hope this helps, COunt.

There is a purple spider that moves its legs and walks accross the top of the menu. Kermit is to one side as a monster (from Muppet Monster game) and Miss Piggy is wearing a witch's hat. There are various eyeballs blinking at you, untill you move your mouse over them and they fade into being Muppet Monsters (Sweetums, Uncle Deadly and I think Beautiful day Monster, or it may be LLuncheon Counter monster are Kermit's side and there are three I don't know the names of the ones the other side. In the backgrond is Spooky castle, spooky fence, spooky trees, and Scooter as a scarecrow.

Hope this helps.

Beau

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I hope this helps, COunt.

There is a purple spider that moves its legs and walks accross the top of the menu. Kermit is to one side as a monster (from Muppet Monster game) and Miss Piggy is wearing a witch's hat. There are various eyeballs blinking at you, untill you move your mouse over them and they fade into being Muppet Monsters (Sweetums, Uncle Deadly and I think Beautiful day Monster, or it may be LLuncheon Counter monster are Kermit's side and there are three I don't know the names of the ones the other side. In the backgrond is Spooky castle, spooky fence, spooky trees, and Scooter as a scarecrow.

Hope this helps.

Beau
Yeah it's the Luncheon Monster.

In order from left to right of the the upper half of the Muppets, First it's that large orange "i've got you under my skin" monster, I forgot his name, then Mluch the Frankenstine like monster, then the green Frackle, then Piggy with black hair and witch hat, the Happy Halloween Logo is on the fence in which the Spider starts to walk around on is in the middle like it's on the fence. Then there is Kermit as the Frankenstine Monster, then the Lunceon Monster, Uncle Deadly and Sweetums. Kermit and Piggy are always on display but the eyes of the others blink in the background untill you srole over in which a flashling effect shows the Muppet Monster picture and it stops blinking.

Sweetums is really cool cause he's infront of an old tree, so when your curser isn't on him it looks like the tree has blinking eyes! Yeah and behind them is an old fence with a pumpkin patch with a few old dead trees on the other side which inculdes the Scooter Scarecrow, then night sky with the moon on the far left and an old hanted house with a path leading to it on the far right.

Hope this helps

Zach,

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, thank you both, that does help indeed!
For some of your benefit...
The orange monster who sang Frank Sinatra's "I've got You Under my Skin" is named Behemoth.
Then there's Mulch from both TMS and MT.
After that, I'd say it's Gloat more commonly refered to as the "green frackle".
On Kermit's side, it would be the Luncheon Counter Monster, then Uncle Deadly and Sweetums.
Thanks for your help and have a happy Halloween!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Looks liek you helped us there, with the names anyways.

Beauregard

Reaction score
PS. Be sure to drop in to the dormhouse party on the Clasic Muppets section later tonight or tommorow, or Sunday. We're having abig pary, and Count is bringing the food, so I'd be there if I was you.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Your Welcome count and thanks for your info as well! Team effort! :smile:

Zach,