One! One Vonderful Halloween Menu!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings! Allow me to shake up things a little.
Jamie eyeing Chris, Hera eyeing Chris, RadioNate eyeing Chris, Chris eyeing Jamie. 4! 4 Forum members eying each other!
Yes! *Thunder clashes and lightning flashes illuminating the room for a brief while.
If you could, please someone send me an E-mail message or post a textual descript of Jamie's Halloween menus. Pleeeeeeease!
And before I take my leave of you back into the comfortable shadows, I take this opportunity to invite you all to the Halloween party being thrown at the Muppet College Dormhouse all this weekend. Be sure to come in your best costumes, as we'll be handing out candies and door prizes and having festive games.
Hope to see all of you there, and have a happily haunted day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah. Muley got with Jamie and learnt him: KUNG MULE!

You can learn a horrible back kick with that martial art.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think a few people missed it last year when the menu was in place, Myself as one of them. I remember you Jamie giving a link after halloween for a limited time to see what the menu looked like. It's now nice that I can see it in place:smile: I also saw the scarecrow Scooter, That's something I remember missing last year, but read people posting about back then. :wink:

Zach,