Once Upon My Heart.

green stuff

Reaction score
i'll try to get some stroy goin' up here soon. In the meantime, Happy Friday the 13th, guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... A black Friday the 13th. Maybe the black will merge with white and we'll either get some more of this great story... Or get you added to the dorms.
Either way, it's a good weekend for everybody.

green stuff

Reaction score
Well, it looks like you'll get both there, Count. More story coming up this weekend, everybody!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Sent you a reply, all that's needed is for your guys' B-Days and for you to go to the thread and check in at the lobby desk.
Hope to see you or this story get updated, whichever happens first.

green stuff

Reaction score
Ok, yeah, I just sent you everyone's birthdays, so I gues now I'll go and check in now..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Nicee... Just waiting for some more story... That and for your roomies to show up at the dorms' lobby, I fear they might've stood you up, er, or sat you down as the case may be.
Anyway, hope to hear from you soon, whether it be an update here or over in the dorms.

green stuff

Reaction score
I'm working on it... My forecast predicts there is a 60% chance of story--tomorrow. As for my roomies, well, they should be there. I should warn you though, the next chapter is a bit of a tear jerker, so get your tissues and teddies now- Because once you start reading, there's no going back.

green stuff

Reaction score
Well, this isn't for lack of trying guys, but it looks like that 40% is going to have to kick in. I really did try, guys, but I'm just really busy this week. But--all is not lost. Tomorrow is Friday, which means that I get out of work early, which means that I'll be sooo bored because I'll have nothing to do...which means that I will CERTAINLY post tomorrow. I've already finished writing it out, I just haven 't typed it yet. I ask you to be patient with me for just one more day, ok?

Zaijian

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is okay, we can wait.
*Pulls muffin cannon next to him at the armchair.

BTW: Don't mean to spoil anything you may have planned, but is there some sort of connection we're supposed to think of between Robin and Zhen-Li coming up in the future of the story? Or is that me thinking too much into it? Cause if not, that's fine, leads me to ask something I'd like to ask via PM or E-mail.
Hope to hear from you in the form of more story or your roomies finally showing up so we can get you settled in.
*Sing: You'll fit right in... At Happiness Hotel.