Once Upon My Heart.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We are Nicee... Just relax, it's a Saturday... Most of the MC crowd will come in later in the evening hours or late nighttime.
In the meantime, drop me a line and we can see about getting you admitted to the dorms family.

Hope this cheers you up.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Liked the latest chapter! Sorry for being non-responding...work and money are getting to me lately. x_x

But wonderful chapter greenstuff!

Java

Reaction score
I'v enjoyed this last chapter as well. Robin's memories really are tugging at my heart. I still can't wait to see what he has up his sleeves for his Uncle...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Or whatever it is his uncle has in store for his nephew.

christyb

Reaction score
*heavy breathing* I gotta remember to breathe when I read greatness! This is wonderful. The story is great. So much to comment on and no time at all to do it. Please post more soon. I can't wait to read it. You had me so hooked I was catching up on reading this via my cellphone. :smile: Now don't make us drag out the nagging sticks. :wink:

green stuff

Reaction score
Oh, I won't keep you guys waiting for much longer. I'm on ''fall break'' for the next two days...even though I have to work. But yeah, this week has been murder for me!! But no matter, because as far as school's concerned, it's over! And ya'll know what that means...more story!! It's coming up super soon, too!

green stuff

Reaction score
By the way, Java, Count, ChristyB, and ReneeLouvier, thanks for all your kind thoughts and remarks! Chapter 11 is on its way!

green stuff

Reaction score
and about what Robin has up his sleeves, well, it was going to be just a small prank, but now I've made it, well, kind of big. And as far as what Kermit has in store for Robin, well,let's just say it's even bigger...infinitely bigger...