Off to college!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I found that college doesn't necessarily slow down my internet activity a whole lot. I spent a lot of time on the computer acoiding my homework!
Haha, me neither. In fact, I found that college increased my internet activity! I only go on when I'm home to make sure they don't close my hotmail account!:smile: Anyway, I hope you have a great time! It's really not so bad once you make the work load ajustment:smile: I move back in a day so I guess I should start packing...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, so long, good luck & have fun, Natalie!!!! Hope you don't make yourself TOO scarce around here!!!!! We'd miss ya too much!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I didn't know you had a brother...annnyyyway

I've just started my sophomore year of high school, and I'm taking 6 advanced classes. that means homework everynight, and if I want a weighted A, I have to pull at least a 95. I'm just trying to say I might become scarce around here!! :embarrassed:
WHOOOOO-HOOOOO!

I mean.... awwwww!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The weak ends of what???

(man, I'm gone a month and a half, and you still haven't caught up to my amount of posts!)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm sorry I have a life (of sorts...maybe....naw)

so....sleepy......two hours of AP class studying......

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i know how you feel sarah. i'm taking 16 hours in college and this was my first week back and i already have hw......dang teachers.....

ryan

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
All-
Natalie says: Thanks for all the lovely comments. The network at FIT is not fully-functional, and thus she couldn't tell you herself (and thus called me at this wee-hour to a) wake me up and b) make me type this out, hense the lack of typical Matt flare.) She wants wants everyone to know that besides a lack of the internet she is doing well, and if everything goes as planned, she should be back up by Tuesday to chat with everyone about her new grown-up-edness. Thank you, and party hats for all.

-Natalie

...and...

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, the main thing is that I'm happy that everyone is doing okay!! I just hope you all make good grades, great career choices, and that you make more money than you'll ever know what to do with!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well I'm glad Natalie is doing well! can't wait to hear from you!