Off to college!

Natalie

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just thought you'd like to know I'm leaving tomorrow to drive (yes drive) to NYC!! I just finished packing, I have sooo much stuff. It better all fit in the little dorm! I'll be going to college there for the next four years, but I have to keep coming back home to lovely central Illinois.

The bad thing is, I probably won't have as much time to do stuff on this site or on the internet in general. I'm sure some of the rest of you who are going back to school are going to be having the same problem. But, I'll still be on here once in a while.

Well, I'm excited so I just felt like telling everybody! See ya!
(And the next time I post on here I'll be in another state!)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Have a good time! I found that college doesn't necessarily slow down my internet activity a whole lot. I spent a lot of time on the computer acoiding my homework! And it helped having plenty of free computers in the lab, not having to fight my brother for the connection. And since I was a commuter, I spent a lot of time on campus between classes and killed a lot of time on the computer. :stick_out_tongue: Anyway, enjoy college! Hope it goes well!
Erin

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We hope that you have a safe trip Natalie. Even through the occasional challenges, college is a wonderful time. Let us know how things are going once you get settled in.

Luke

Reaction score
Have a great time - sounds fantastic !

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I hope all goes well for you!
Is college what comes after High school in the US? like University or something?

Good Luck,
from Paul :smile:

wockawocka

Reaction score
I miss you already Natalie! :frown: And you've only just left! :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Have fun!

We just drove my brother to college this morning. It's a busy day!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I didn't know you had a brother...annnyyyway

I've just started my sophomore year of high school, and I'm taking 6 advanced classes. that means homework everynight, and if I want a weighted A, I have to pull at least a 95. I'm just trying to say I might become scarce around here!! :embarrassed:

BJC899

Reaction score
Have a great time in college!!!!!!

Which one are you going to?

Once I start my freshman year in 2 weeks, I don't know if I will be doing anything besides HW. (My school is messed up. I was in HS last year, when I was in 8th grade, but now I have a title when I go to school! Yep thats right, freshman. A lot of people call me freshy pants. LOL. ok, this was the longes, "( )" ever.)