Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's a new issue that appears to only a problem in Chrome: whenever you click on a video, you immediately get a message saying an error has occurred; a hard refresh of the page (or several as the case is now) fixes the issue, but again, I find this is only happening in Chrome for some reason - not having this issue in Firefox.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've finished realized what one of the worst things about the new Facebook is: you can't have multiple chat windows open at one time like you used to.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is the new Facebook really slow and laggy with anyone else, or just me?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there some special reason why there's now a big empty space on the YouTube homepage in the grid of recommended videos?

Unless it's something else, I'm going to assume that's now where they place an ad that my adblockers are hiding from me.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Is there some special reason why there's now a big empty space on the YouTube homepage in the grid of recommended videos?

Unless it's something else, I'm going to assume that's now where they place an ad that my adblockers are hiding from me.
Mine was just like that for a while, and now it's fine. It's definitely not ad-block cause I have an adblocker too

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now it keeps alternating between that and the bottom right corner.