1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 16, 2005.

1. ilovemusic Active Member

Quite strange, it even isn´t on youtube. Do you eventually have a link where the clip is on? I have some weird programm converter at my desktop which can convert even a carrot into a song.
  2. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Sorry Snowth, I never even heard of either of those, but they do sound fun!
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Heh, they are. Matter of fact, the B-52s sang backup for "Here Comes the Bride of Frankenstein".
  4. anytimepally Active Member

5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

6. Puckrox Well-Known Member

Anyone happen to have the new Michael Buble Xmas album? I'm short on cash and would really like to get it now so I have plenty of time to listen to it before the Xmas season is over.
  7. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm asking for these one last time, because I figure its worth a shot.

I'm looking for

The Flintstones original movie soundtrack (the one with the B52's)

and

Bump in the Night Karaoke Cafe
  8. The Count Moderator

Does anyone have Santa Baby performed by Shaquira? If so, please send my way, thanks. :dreamy:
  9. Puckrox Well-Known Member

So, I'm looking for some good ol' Xmas music by the following men:

- Frank Sinatra
    - Perry Como
    - Bing Crosby
    - Nat King Cole
    - Dean Martin

Help me out please? I'm willing to trade pretty much anything I've got. (Also still looking for the new Michael Buble Xmas CD)
  10. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Does any one have Sisqo's 1999 album 'Unleash The Dragon' ?
  11. Gonzo14 Active Member

Alright I recently lost most of my music with a hard-drive switch issue, so I'll prob be posting a lot on here, but to start with, if anyone has the following I'd greatly appreciate it

Disney Songs (Aladdin, Lion King, etc, etc.-the old classics)
    The Blues Brothers Soundtracks (both movies)
    Relient K's Christmas Album
    Songs from the Musical Episode of "Scrubs"
  12. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Anyone got the Ratatouille, Wall-E and/or Cars 2 soundtracks?
  13. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hi, does anyone have Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack? I also recently lost all of my music and don't have much, but just tell me what you want, and I'll try to make it happen!
  14. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

D'you have any Pixar soundtracks?
  15. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I can get them...
    :shifty: What do you need?
  16. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Can you get me The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and/or Cars 2?
  17. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I have the Best of The Lion King soundtrack, do you want those?
  18. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I do have Ratatouille.
  19. mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in these, are they all in mp3 form? I have Clerks Animated on DVD, Awesome show, very Classic Simpsons style comedy like The Critic and Mission Hill.

Numa Numa gets stuck in my head all the time, the mellody is irresistible. I just try not to think of that (*cough*) kid from youtube. lol

And I would just love to listen to those ol' classic Celebrity Jeopardy SNL sketches. LOL Those always cracked me up. I would love the ones with Sean Connery "We meet again Trabek. Well well well, two Trabeks, I feel like I'm in a bowl of fruit." lol Are they on DVD? Love to buy the DVD if they are. lol

Anyway send me a PM, thanks :)
  20. mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Anyone have any 80s Saturday Morning Cartoon Theme songs that had the 80s New Wave Rock with the Saxophones and keyboards and Brass Instruments? Kind of like Ducktales (probably from the 90s, don't remember), Tom and Jerry Kids (sort of a bad show but I love the theme).