Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

That Announcer

Reaction score
Dave's Muppet MP3 trade page worked well, so I'm creating this page as a way to trade around non-Muppet MP3s. Enjoy! :smile:

-That Announcer

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmm... this might work pretty well; but I'll be darn skippy if I gotta' list all my MP3s; I have over 20 gigs of music not including my Muppet stuff. So whatta' we do here, TA? List what we want? Rare things we have that might sound interesting to others? Howzit work? :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
During the summer, I always seem to enjoy listening to Sugar Ray... anyone got some of their classic stuff?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hmm... this might work pretty well; but I'll be darn skippy if I gotta' list all my MP3s; I have over 20 gigs of music not including my Muppet stuff. So whatta' we do here, TA? List what we want? Rare things we have that might sound interesting to others? Howzit work? :smile:
Let people first say what they want, and then state if you have it. That should work pretty well, no? :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have this song?

The Violin - Where in the world is Carmen Sandigo? (Cd)

That Announcer

Reaction score
I used to love that show, Kyle. I'll see if I can get the CD from the library with that song on it.

Remark to any acoustic-guitar/slide guitar music fans: Check out this site- www.joegrass.com. He's a wonderful slide guitarist from New Brunswick, and I have his CD. He has some streaming audio up on the site, but if you like what you hear, I can send you more (in WMA format, 'cuz that's all I have.) Check it out!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Anyone have some Ray Stevens songs? Theres one song I would love I can't find it on any of his cds. I only heard it when it was on one of the videos. It has Ray in a chicken suit. I can't think of the song. Could someone help me with this one?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
If anyone has anything by Madonna then I would be eternally grateful. My email address [I usually use my MSN email account] is on my profile if you have any special pressies for me.

That Announcer

Reaction score
To Kyle: I've a few Stevens songs lying around, I'll ship them off tonight. They'll be in a WMA format, but you can play that on Windows Media Player. If you really need them in MP3, PM me and I'll do my best to convert them.

To Dan: I think I might have an old copy of "Ray of Light" around somewhere, I'll check it out tonight.