anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi... Few more requests from me.
Cara Mia - Jay & The Americans.
This Magic Moment - The Drifters.
Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison.
Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison.
Knock On Wood - Eddie Rabbit.
Donna the Primadonna - Dione & The Belmonts.
Dr. Hekyll & Mr. Jive - Men At Work.
Do You Believe In Magic? - The Loving Spoonful.
Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind? - The Loving Spoonful.
Walk Don't Run - The Ventures.
Thanks.
These songs from your list are on the way:

Cara Mia - Jay & The Americans.
This Magic Moment - The Drifters.
Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison.
Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison.
Knock On Wood - Eddie Rabbit.
Dr. Hekyll & Mr. Jive - Men At Work.
Walk Don't Run - The Ventures.

I thought I had the Lovin' Spoonful songs, too, but I can't seem to locate them.. :search: will send if found

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, I'll be darned! I did make a mistake with the address, but never fear Ed, I got the songs.
:smile: But you know, it's your fault that I keep requesting so many!
:stick_out_tongue: You request all those songs, and as I said in my last post, they look good to me. That, and I may be just a touch greedy...
:smirk: That being said, can you please send me Cara Mia and This Magic Moment? Thanks.
And Randal, incase my last post was lost in the shuffle, since at least on my display the thread has moved to the next page, may I please have Bugs and Friends Sing Elvis? Thanks.
Oh yeah Ed, could you also send me Spanish Harlem? I'm just hearing it on the radio and it reminded me that I forgot to ask before. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure Kate... And hey, that's what this thread's for. So ask away.
:sing: :sympathy:

PS: Don't get me into a Johnny Rockets or we'll never leave as I love and can identify most of their classic rock 'n' roll music.

anytimepally

Reaction score
And Randal, incase my last post was lost in the shuffle, since at least on my display the thread has moved to the next page, may I please have Bugs and Friends Sing Elvis? Thanks.

It may be quicker to get this from Drtooth if you can.. I borrowed it from a friend specifically because he wanted it but deleted it as soon as it was sent. I'm trying to get it again, but it may take a few days. :sing:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
No problem Randal. As I said before, didn't mean to be pushy; just wanted to make it easier for you to keep track.
:smile: And Ed, just heard one more that I'm pretty sure Randal sent you. Could you please send me The Flower Girl? Thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It may be quicker to get this from Drtooth if you can.. I borrowed it from a friend specifically because he wanted it but deleted it as soon as it was sent. I'm trying to get it again, but it may take a few days. :sing:
I don't know really how to use sendspace. I could e-mail you it as a zip file, if you can open one.

So, Fraggle Muppet, PM me your e-mail, and I'll see what I can do.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have Billy Cyrstal and John Goodman's version of "If I Didn't Have You" from Monster's Inc.? I tried looking for it on YouTube, but there's nothing but the remake.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have Billy Cyrstal and John Goodman's version of "If I Didn't Have You" from Monster's Inc.? I tried looking for it on YouTube, but there's nothing but the remake.
I've got it! It's on the way! :big_grin: