No Mokey Plush

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Ahem* ...Mokey in 2007 is better than no Mokey... *end ahem*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I already KNOW that. I just want her now.

I never whine about anything much, so I get at LEAST this one time to whine. :stick_out_tongue:

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Your Welcome, and it dosn't sound...that funny. :wink: 2007?! NOOOO!!!! Not that long...Why that long?! GRRR.... :mad: Well at least We might be getting her, Wow we have alot of confusion, but I'm glad I started the topic. At least we got a little bit of info now; lets hope it's right. I'm just glad maybe my info was at least for the time being proven wrong. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Unless they're hoping we'll FORGET by then?! It could be a big, mean, corporate trick!!

Effralyo

Reaction score
As for me, I might e-mail also about my most fav though the rariest Cantey & Johnny! :sigh:

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Forget? Yeah they might be hoping that or just telling us that so we leave them alone. Why didn't they issue a press release or something on this on thier website? That's what's got me ticked off, that they were just going to lead us along making us wait...and wait... :mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, someone find out where they're located. We'll go sit on their steps until they make Mokey, Matt, and now I'm throwing in Sprocket!

The demands will get heavier and heavier!!

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Well we'd need somebody who lives in NYC.

Sababa Toys
119 West 23rd St.
Suite 508
New York, NY 10011

Hmm, I wonder if snail mail would work...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We could try. Write the letters, gang. Let 'em know we care about these characters and this product!! They made such beautiful plush--can't believe they'd dump on them like that!

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I am very upset with this news - Sababa Toys is leaving the job half finished. If they dont want to issue Mokey on wide release like they did with the others, the least they could do is offer an online exclusive for her. We cant sit back and let them do this - I'm sending a letter to their company, letting them know I wont purchase any products made by Sababa Toys, unless they resolve this issue...