No Mokey Plush

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Not necessarily lied, maybe just trying to see what the interest is, and beginning to waver on their original decision not to do it. HOPEFULLY they'll be doing Mokey at least; Uncle Matt if we're super lucky!!

PLEEEEASE Sababa, if you see this, make these plush!

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
I told the lady from Sababa's marketing dept that it was their customer service department who had told me Mokey was cancelled per their manufacturer. She has not replied back to me yet, to tell me whether or not this is true :smirk:

mokeyfraggle

Reaction score
Since Amy was the one that replied to the messages, maybe we should all inundate her? I have her email when I sent a message to Sababa.

>>>>
Unfortunately, we are unable to produce Mokey at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Sababa Toys.

Best,
Amy Keys
Sababa Toys
amy@sababatoys.

So let's send her all our disgruntled emails!!

~Heather

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nah, hit Customer Services with the emails. They'll be routed to the best person to answer them. We don't want to be rude or hateful, or say things in spite.

I simply stated the truth: I was very disappointed with the company because they gave us the prior 4, then PVCs of the Doozers, and then produced Doozer plush rather than completing the Fraggles with Mokey and Matt--and they could even have done Sprocket plush! I hoped they withdraw their decision to discontinue this line of characters, because it's really unfair to the fanbase to give us part, and not all, of a line of great characters.

Something professional, honest, and sincere is what they need to read.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I just sent e-mails to all 3 addresses that Squall Leonhart supplied! (Thanks, Squall! Hey, that sounds funny...teehee! :stick_out_tongue:)

Here's what I said:

-----------------------------------

Hello,

I recently heard on the Internet that Sababa Toys is not producing the plush of Mokey Fraggle from "Fraggle Rock" as previously planned. Will there be a possibility of producing this product in the future?

I treasure "Fraggle Rock", and Mokey Fraggle is my favorite character on the show by far. She has a large fan base, and there are many of us Muppet, Fraggle, and Mokey fans out there who will be extremely disappointed if we do not see her character come to fruition through your products.

Thank you for your time, and please know that we fans would gladly wait for a Mokey plush if need be; the important thing is that she be made to complete our collections, and to have equal representation for all 5 main fraggles (Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, and Red).

Thank you,

(my name)

---------------------------------

"MO-KEY! MO-KEY! MO-KEY! MO-KEY! MO-KEY! MO-KEY!" (to infinity...or at least until we get the dang plush)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Wocka Wocka said:
Would you please let me know where you received your information from?

Thanks,
Tami
LOL!! I love it! You're just some innocent li'l Muppet fan, and she makes it sound like she's a bit afraid of you because you have this "secret informant" feeding you information from the FBI or somethin', LOL! :zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
LOL!! I love it! You're just some innocent li'l Muppet fan, and she makes it sound like she's a bit afraid of you because you have this "secret informant" feeding you information from the FBI or somethin', LOL! :zany:
Mwahahaha. *bad german acent* Ve have ways of getting our information!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Yet, if she knew where the information was REALLY coming from, she would be terrified! Us MCer's fight for what we want with a vengance!

I say we all descend upon the Sababa company with our Fraggle plush we have and demand they either make Mokey or give us our money back on the ones we got! Let's load up and go! NOW!

(BTW: Where the heck ARE they?)

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
Sababa just sent me another e-mail:

Dear Matt-

We have been having an ongoing dialogue about this matter, and I apologize for any misinformation that you have received and for the confusion this has caused.

Mokey may, eventually, become available. Although we cannot include her in the 2006 line, we hope that we can bring Mokey to her fans in the near future.

Thank you for your interest and support of our Fraggles.

Best,
Amy Keys
Sababa Toys
Tel: 646-638-1240 ext. 234
Fax: 646-638-1242
amy@sababatoys.com

ugh... i cannot wait until 2007. We got Gobo and Red in December of 2003, if i remember correctly. This is just crazy. What can we do, besides keep e-mailing them to show them we are serious about wanting Mokey?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wha'?? Can't include her in the 2006 line-up?! Don't they know how fragile life is and how many bad things could happen between now and 2007? I NEED Mokey now! :zany:

I don't know. Just keep emailing them and hope for the best.