No Mokey Plush

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I personally don't think boycotting will work. Most of us already own the Fraggles that are already out, and I immagin that that is all most people will want from that company. Also, if we leave them alone, they will have no reason to comply with us, and we will never see Mokey.
As for whare I stand on the issue, it enrages me to no end! IEven though I like Mokey, I believe that that has nothing to do with it. It is only logical that they should have completed the Fraggle five, before moving on to Doozers, and that is what I can not understand. If they want to release Matt and Sprocket afterwards they can, but for now, all I am asking for is Mokey!
Sorry for the long rant. *embarrasement*

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey, Fozzie,

I emailed them too with a polite message basically stating "I love the Fraggle plushes you've already made, but please make Mokey!" I also told them that many fans love Mokey (myself included) and I even emailed Customer Service a link to this very thread so they can check out our concern about having no Mokey in the Fraggle plush line. Maybe they'll read our posts here and it just might make a difference.

Who knows? Maybe Mokey will be made after all.

Convincing John

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Even if they make a limited amount of her, for say, $15 each, would be nice.

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
That would be nice. I mean they have those sets with the DVD's now according to the little inlet I got with my season 1 box set; so why just not put out Mokey? And fifteen sounds about right I mean she is bigger than the rest of them.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Sababa PVC Doozers come with a purchase of the Season 1 FR DVD Set at Suncoast!