New Who Framed Roger Rabbit DVD with extras!!March 25!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin you should stay up late all night long this weekend watching everyting...by the time you are done you should look like Fozzie in the arvtar you have now:wink: LOL!

Zack)Rowlf the, I sugest watching the shorts first!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
DId you say 'watch the shorts' or 'wash the shorts' :confused: I'll take your advice and watch the shorts first, then I'll wash 'em.

I can't stay up more than I already do. I'm dying. Lots of drama and junk in my world, dude. That, and I'm an insomniac. Knowing my luck, I'll probably be dead before I'm 30.

Oh wait.

I AM 30!!

*Rolls eyes back in head and falls to floor.*
KLUNK!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that Kevin, hope your ok, don't die on us!!!:sympathy:

ANISETEDIC! * Wacks Kevin over the head with a large mallot (too much Roger Rabbit I guess?) then zaps Kevin with the shocky things*

speak to us!pleeeeeeease!!!!

i'm glad to know that this Byron rally is over for you, i mean he washes his clothes right? j/k

Zack)Rowlf the, well your saving all the fun for another day! so it's better this way by watching the dvd's over time,Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Zombie Foz Sez*

Yeah, you're right. I'll just save them for another day.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Or you could put honey on the the DVD's and eat them later for a snack.....

Zack)Rowlf the, perhaps i should have saved that line for the random thread?...Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
...Whoops!...Well, umm, look at it this way, No more dentist bills!:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, Dog

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Still haven't seen it yet. I think either my TV or DVD player is a mess.

The TV will make sounds first, and show the DVD pictures, but there is no sound from the DVD's that I play. None of them.:cry:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, i really have no knowage on this subject, i have had problems with stuff like this all the time! it's because i don't know how to work anything.lol.

have dvd's worked on it before? i play my dvd's on my computer because it has a DVD player on it, i also have a playstation 2 but it's hooked up to a old VCR and connected to a cheep tv, so it plays games, but i guess it can't read dvd's because the vcr's old and there is no place to hook it to the tv. that's what people have told me...what i get when play them is the sound, but it switches from the movie to blue screen while the sound is still playing also the brightness goes up and down. luckly i have a dvd player on my comp so for that day dose come when i get a dvd player.

I hope you can get yours working

Zack)Rowlf the, everything always breaks....Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno what to do 'bout it. I just decided I'd wait til today, because that was last night, and maybe the tv and dvd player were hot or tired.

So, I let 'em rest.