New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Rax

Reaction score
Just going into my own question about Dr. Teeth's lyrics here. I can only hear this:
So they tell us this video's going to (...)
All I know is we (...)

At least I think that's what I hear. Can anyone complete or correct these lyrics? Thank you!

Gr, Rax

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think the first (...) is "Fly"?

And the second is, "we're not getting paid tonight."

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Watched the video again and just realized the Swedish Chef had a bit in there too. And Carl Monster- that was great- along with Bobo- it's always great seeing him there. And yes, Dr. Teeth and Scooter both sounded great! Still plenty more that could've been there- but it was great for all the ones they worked in! (40 according to the previous article I posted.)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is what I'm wondering. I'm wondering if Brian Henson was perfroming Sal and Big Mean Carl? When he is about to eat the rats it really sounded like Brian, so if it was I would be very happy.

Also I think this video really is a good re intoduction to the Muppets because it has the Muppets doing what they do best. Fozzie trying to be funny the band rocking it out, Piggy being a diva, and the leader of the bunch Kermit with his right hand helper Scooter.

What a great video!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The video is well over 10,000 comments and quickly nearing 6,000,000 views. This... is AWESOME. That link to the Yahoo blog is also on Yahoo's homepage. SO AWESOME! :sing:

GO MUPPETS! :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Here is what I'm wondering. I'm wondering if Brian Henson was perfroming Sal and Big Mean Carl? When he is about to eat the rats it really sounded like Brian, so if it was I would be very happy.
What a great video!
Well, Carl's one of Bill Barretta's characters. I always used to think he was Brian Henson too, but it is Bill.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well, Carl's one of Bill Barretta's characters. I always used to think he was Brian Henson too, but it is Bill.
Wow then he could almost do Sal as well then. Then again that would never work because he does Johnny