New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I think David Rudman's Janice and Scooter start to sound more and more like Richard Hunt's versions. He must have been working on their voices for quite some time. Good job! Only one minus... Rudman's Janice sings off key, but you can't blame the guy for that. I'm happy for his efforts
Yes! Finally! A decent recast for those two. (And it looks like the side ponytail hairstyle is gone for good!) :flirt::wink:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
OH! MY GOSH!

Beauregard! BEAUREGARD! BEAUREGARD! Not just one but THREE lines AND a guitar moment!
And I thought he only played the harmonica! He's versatile, all right.

My favorite part of seeing him was that this looked more like the old Beauregard, with bigger eyes and no visible ears.

Rax

Reaction score
Pretty funny remarks on a Dutch news site:

Member #1: This totally spoils the song. Only Queen can sing this beautifully.
Member #2: Which one are you, Statler or Waldorf?

:smile:

Gr, Rax

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The video is awesome! Because of this video, I can't get "Bohemian Rhapsody" out of my head! I love the original version by Queen, but the Muppets outdid themselves, big time!

I smell a Webby Award for this video in the not-too-distant future.

unclematt

Reaction score
It has got to be Webby worthy and if it isn't they are full of garbage.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is better than all of the other Muppet viral videos. And it;s the first one to feature kermit. I feel like this should be shown between programs on The Disney Channel.

Now that The Muppets Studio has it's own youtube channel, I wonder if clips from any past productions will be uploaded.

unclematt

Reaction score
This is better than all of the other Muppet viral videos. And it;s the first one to feature kermit. I feel like this should be shown between programs on The Disney Channel.

Now that The Muppets Studio has it's own youtube channel, I wonder if clips from any past productions will be uploaded.
I would think we would start to see things from productions past. Like behind the scenes things.

beaker

Reaction score
I love how Scooter finally has his real voice back, and Dr Teeth too. For way too long Scooter didnt quite sound like Scooter...theyve done a masterful job creating new puppet builds and getting the voices/mannerisms perfect.

I would think we would start to see things from productions past. Like behind the scenes things.