1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppets Christmas Special

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by tide, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

That sounds like a fun plot ... though if the Muppets showed up at my house at all, I'd be living on cloud 9 for all eternity.... :D
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ah, so that's the case.

What I think turned some people off is that it seems that the Muppets, as full of magic as they are, seem too grown up to write letters to Santa. I could see Robin doing so... but the Electric Mayhem?
  3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Goldberg to star in Muppets show

Sounds interesting:D
  4. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

hmm....TBH it seems to me that it's aimed at young children, when I read it.
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Well, in the Muppet-verse, Santa--in various forms--does exist. ^_^ Plus, for all we know, The Muppets could have connections with the big elf himself just so they can get letters--whether they be their own or some child's--in on time before the big night. As well, you know the whole deal of Santa being one of the spirits of the holiday season (with the main big one being a little babe in swaddling clothes within a manager), anyway...XD
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

And we got confirmation it will be good.
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And that's definately a good thing!
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

But that doesn't mean you can't let your inner child watch it ;).
    I'd be frightened..my stuffed animals would come to life :confused:
  9. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Of course it does not mean that. However I can't help to think it could end up in the lines like "Kermit's Swamp Years" based on the description from BBC. But of course I can only hope that my fears are not true.
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It's like Chucky to you, then, isn't it? The whole toys-come-to-life concept but done in a twisted manner.

Certainly not.
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Not exactly...It's just if they were real that means anything could be alive...ANYTHING O.O Of course they could be a real frog, pig and bear...which would be another trouble :o
  12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...WOW! PAUL WILLIAMS, WHOOPI GOLDBERG! ! ! ! HAHAHAHA! ! WIN!

Wowowowowow! This is... WOW! ! ! ! *SO EXCITED*
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

PAUL WHOOPI! WILLIAMS GOLDBERG! ! ! ! I am SO excited right about now! ! !
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Good point. But it's not as if your own stuff would attack you...
  16. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Paul Williams! That's great!
  17. RedPiggy

I have a phobia about this, actually, thanks to a humanoid doll I had once that was 4 feet tall. I saw and heard her threaten to kill me when I was young ... and she didn't have that ability (unlike that funny Elmo vid going around).

However, I don't put the Muppets in the same category. To me, it'd be like any other celebrity showing up at your house. :flirt:
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*is reminded of Bride of Chucky*

*rolls eyes* Thanks for bringing that up. *shivers*

*is also reminded of his sister's doll collection, one of which...has NO head, but still talks*
  19. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I collect dolls, and I had one of those 4 foot ones once:excited:..that's not what really scares me in the muppet world. Now my dresser coming to life, that's what really scares me...
  20. RedPiggy

I wanted a Tiffany doll SO bad, but my brother was right ... I'd have nightmares about her in no time and would have to get rid of her ... but it's such a shame ... she's such a beautiful doll ... lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.