New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've decided to abstain from watching any more trailers/promos/what-have-you until the movie comes out. Not even gonna download the soundtrack until after I see it; last time I got the whole thing before seeing it/listened to the songs on MC Radio. Not this time. It's all gonna be a surprise.
The "Across the Internet" one was a little too spoilery for my taste as well.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I've decided to abstain from watching any more trailers/promos/what-have-you until the movie comes out. Not even gonna download the soundtrack until after I see it; last time I got the whole thing before seeing it/listened to the songs on MC Radio. Not this time. It's all gonna be a surprise.

Me too. I failed with the trailer, and I saw that Across the Internet one (There were some spoiler moments, so I wish I hadn't.) But for now, I'm going to wait on all trailers/teasers until after I see the movie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, sometimes it helps being blind, so I can enjoy the trailers/promos auditively without the spoilerage of visually watching them all.

On a related note, there's a wonderfully written visit to the movie's LA set at IGN Filmforce, here's the link.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01...new-adventure?abthid=52cd8415f6e2bbe55800000b

Make sure to read through both pages... There's some quotes that'll make a couple of people here happy. *coughslackbotandruahnnacough.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Heh, sometimes it helps being blind, so I can enjoy the trailers/promos auditively without the spoilerage of visually watching them all.

On a related note, there's a wonderfully written visit to the movie's LA set at IGN Filmforce, here's the link.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01...new-adventure?abthid=52cd8415f6e2bbe55800000b

Make sure to read through both pages... There's some quotes that'll make a couple of people here happy. *coughslackbotandruahnnacough.
Oh I'm so looking forward to this movie!!!!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
There are like 12 different articles about muppets most wanted set visits and everyone has a different piece that the other 11 dont! Im so excited!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The wonderful thing about this one is that we don't get a lot of info about the movie. I think with the 2011 movie we got to much info and it was like we had seen the movie before it came out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, last time the script was leaked. The initial one, at least. You can't get any more spoilery than that. Even blew the big surprise that the movie was going to end with Mahna Mahna.

Thankfully they were much, much more covert about this one.

And while I'm at it, I wish that the working scripts for MFS were leaked at some point. I wanna see how it really ended.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah. I bet this is the one that was initially going to be attached to The Good Dinosaur, before that movie was put on hiatus for a year (kinda disappointed on that one). I loved MU, but I really think they need to expand the universe with shorts and TV specials. There's so much untapped potential in the other characters they didn't have time for in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.