New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think they mean the song during the credits, actually. Similar to how Gnomeo has a Gaga song, and MTI had that ballady version of Love Led Us Here.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Um, this is the Muppets. They have monsters, mutations and muppaphone sadists. There are no rules. A fairy godmother could show up for any of the characters. My guess is that she shows up for Walter. Maybe Miss Piggy. But it really could be anyone. Sometimes I think fans over-think things. :oops:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to wait and see. Just the sound of a fairy godmother in a Muppet movie (which is supposed to be more real than in Hey Cinderella!)

Apparently, this new song of hers also features Usher. I guess this is why he was in the movie in the first place. They probably play the song during the actual movie..

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think the article is saying other artists in the film, rather than that specific scene (maybe I read it wrong?) but anyway, I can totally jive with a Fairy Godmother. After all, we have Santa...

Besides, it could be an "imaginary" scene, such as a character being knocked out and having a vision, or just a regular dream. I'd dig the Dion as my own personal Fairy G any day.

Also, she loves the Muppets and had Piggy show up at one of her live-tv concerts once remember!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i feel like the fairy might be there for Kermit maybe since Constantine and Dominic convince Kermit and the gang to go on the world tour and Kermit dosnt like it and talks to her idk just speculating at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.