New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
that is very strange i hope that they change there minds about not making it :smile: :mad:

pepperwink

Reaction score
I LOVE the Muppets

I have always loved the Muppets. I was depressed for a week when Jim Henson died. I enjoy building and performing puppets and would love to join a puppet group.

amyprismgirl

Reaction score
hi

Thank you for welcoming me. If any of you have any spare pictures of the character Digit please email or send them to me. By the way, Does anybody know what the green monster's name is (the one from Monster Maker)? I just keep calling him Monty. It's been driving me crazy.:crazy:
Amy

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
A big hello to everyone who is new here at muppet Central

from Crazy-Animal (Olivia)

Kiki

Reaction score
Yes everyone, welcome to the wacky and wonderful world of MC!! :excited:
(Btw, Crazy-Animal, I live in Melbourne too! Hi-five! :smile: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um, pardon for asking... But what "green monster" from Monster Maker? Could you please be a bit more specific or descriptive? Maybe with a bit more help we can identify the character for you.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yes a BIG HELLO to everyone who new here this is a wonderful place to be :mad: :smile: :embarrassed:

Hilleyb

Reaction score
Hi; hard to believe it's a first post, since many of you probably know me from the Square One TV site and the Muppet Wiki. Glad to be here.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Were glad to have you here, Hilleyb! I'm William and It's nice to meet you. By the way I'm a big fan of Square One TV!:big_grin: